Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving

CC Gray Panther

Thanksgiving

To all my Ant family:

May all of you have a safe ; joyous Thanksgiving. And may we all take time to remember our humble beginning as a nation and as free individuals and where we are heading in the future. May our path stay true to our fore fathers and their sacrafices to the birthing of our freedom. And may we be as bold and brave as those who came before us.

Happy Thanksgiving :

Eagle

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

Happy Thanksgiving to the colony. Best of wishes for you all.
    Just because we are peaceful does not mean we have forgotten how to be violent.

Crotch Rocket

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

I'll most likely shit myself

I hope each of you have a great Thanksgiving. I'm proud to be a part of this group.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Thank you Eagle and I hope the you and all of the other great members of our colony has a blessed Thanksgiving day with their friends and family.
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    I hope each of you have a great Thanksgiving. I'm proud to be a part of this group.
    I've seen a few groups in my internet life and none compare to the tightness or family connection and caring as this site. May it's birthing continue to grow in just such a way. I have not felt this kind of tightness and honesty for the last 41 years. It's very refreshing to see ; read and hear it.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    may we all have the blessings of the season of giving and remember those that have given. thanks for letting me be a part of the 'Ant Family'. good thoughts too you all....

This year has presented more than a few challenges for our family, but has been unexpectedly wonderful in so many ways too. God has truly provided every step of the way, and like the Pilgrims at Plimoth Plantation, I give thanks to GOD for my family, our health, our simple country home, whats left of our nation, and all you Ants! We truly are blessed.

May God bless you all, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Pile the turkey high, the potatoes deep, and don't be bashful with the pecan pie. I would be honored to roll up my sleeves and wash dishes along side any of you fine individuals .

Bacon saver

Happy Thanks giving to all of you and I hope all is well with all of your families. May we have a little Peace today from all the "stupid stuff" and take time out to be with our families. Sit down and feed your faces give each other hugs and enjoy yourselves. For we still do have a lot to be thankful for, we are still the best country in the world no matter how you slice it. Let us continue to strive to keep it that way. God bless each and every one of you on this day and all others. May he help you in your struggles and may he give you the strength to carry on in times of hardship and pain. Most of all God bless the "Little People" (not midgets) for this is what we fight for, making this country a better place for them to live in. It's our responsibility..............Happy Thanksgiving.................. Ya'll keep your powder dry, there's still hard times a commin...........................
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.