Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arabs

For the Love of Cats

An Insightful Observation of Tolerance

imo...

T.

Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario, says:

"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto. I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance."

"That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other, a topless bar, would be called "You Mecca Me Hot."

"Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called “Iraq of Ribs."

“Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods", and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

"All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us.”

Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on. And if you are not laughing or smiling at this point... It is either past your bedtime, or its midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Rob you are an example of what I said, you're a mutt.......welcome to the mutt club!
    yeppers, i am from all over. dads dad was from Scotland, dads mom was full blood Chippewa from Sault Ste. Marie Canada, moms dad was English decent and moms mom was full blood Hawaiian. now, if that isn't one hell of a mix. i don't know what is.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Willie I agree with you. However he must be one of those racist infidels because he is questioning their allegiance......... allegiance to who. I have read a bunch of stuff about England and some of the issues over there. The Pakistanis can be second or third generation in England but they owe their allegiance to Pakistan and not England. The French actually treat the Muslim immigrants as second class citizens and that is why they have so much trouble between the races. I am Scottish/Irish but my allegiance is to the USA.

I see us Balkanizing the US for others from other countries so they can have their enclaves, just like their country. I see this quite a bit with a lot of the new Mexican Illegals. Something about a crowd of Mexicans chanting for Mexico and not the good ole US of A that pisses me off. This isn't all the Mexicans but a large vocal group. The majority just want to live normal lives with out all the crap. I'm sorry to not turn around and bend over for your nationalistic group from another county. Personally I would appreciate it if you get the fuck out of my country. I think if you want to come over here and be an American and support America, I don't care if you are pink or green you're more than welcome so long as you do it legally. This country is a bunch of mutts which are a product of all the people mixed together. I'm one of those mutts and will support and defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic.
    HOO-YAH! Brother, well said. I don't think anybody has to worry about where I stand on this issue.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Crotch Rocket

Sorry T, gonna pull rank here.
    8. No discussion of politics or religion in the open forum. There are millions of websites available for that. SHTF Ready is focused on preparing for bad events. Threads in the open forum deemed to veer into religious or political territory will be closed.
    http://www.shtfready.com/threads/1-F...and-Understand

For the record, this is but one of 3 total threads tonight, and I am not enjoying this. All three have information and ideals within them that I support myself, but I will always put my personal interests aside to maintain order here. If any of you have any questions or complaints, please feel free to pm me.Thanks.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!