Thread: Veterans Day

Veterans Day

To the members of this board who have worn the uniform: Thank You For Serving Our Country.
    Whether in war or peace, no matter which branch, in a combat zone or not, no matter what job you did, we are all Brothers and Sisters.
    We belong to a fraternity whose membership can not be bought or granted, it must be earned.
    Thank you for your service, and I am humbly honored to be among your ranks.

Roger
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AMVETS, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    To the members of this board who have worn the uniform: Thank You For Serving Our Country.
    Whether in war or peace, no matter which branch, in a combat zone or not, no matter what job you did, we are all Brothers and Sisters.
    We belong to a fraternity whose membership can not be bought or granted, it must be earned.

Roger
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AMVETS, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division
    You are correct brother.One cannot understand the bond that's formed and forged by military service. It's an unspoken bond you take to your grave.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post

Roger
    I concur with the statement above.

I'll most likely shit myself

My heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    My heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you.
    B.P.

Your gratitude is noted and I will be the 1st. to say just from our phone talks ; and here on this site I would give you the all my trust to understand the art of war. You're a good man along with the wife ; You make a formidable team and I'm proud to call you brother.

Watch one, Do one, Teach one
    "When the world is at peace, a gentleman keeps his sword by his side"

I'll most likely shit myself

Eagle that means a great deal coming from you!

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Once again thank you all for your service! Special thanks to Major Dan Hatchel, my stepson. I'm wearing my buddy poppy proudly on my Resistol as I do every year.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Premium Member

I just found this thread, so a belated appreciation for all the Veteran's on here and everyw here. My dad, as some of you may remember me saying, served in Vietnam. My grandfather in WW2. So I hold a lot of respect and appreciation for anyone willing to put on the uniform of any branch of service.
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.