Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to move on

may be in trouble

Time to move on

As I seem to be raising more contention than good points, I do believe it's time I were gone.

RedJohn, or whoever is running things here in his stead, please go through and remove such posts that have caused all the abovementioned problems. Those souls still wanting to talk, I am available at oldvegasfox@reagan.com

Crotch Rocket

You are generating discussion, and I have received no complaints. So Stay if you will, leave if you must. I've personally found the contrary opinions refreshing, and believe they are something we generally lack.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I have not seen any issues with your posts. Hope you stick around.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I'll most likely shit myself

I have had no issue with your postings. There are certainly different views on various topics on here. But your haven't been out of bounds by any means.

For the Love of Cats

x3.

I think that the only one that has contention with your posts is you! lol

Personally, I enjoy them.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Premium Member
    No issues here either.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    As I seem to be raising more contention than good points, I do believe it's time I were gone.

RedJohn, or whoever is running things here in his stead, please go through and remove such posts that have caused all the above mentioned problems. Those souls still wanting to talk, I am available at oldvegasfox@reagan.com
    It's not contention Kesephist. It's called thinking outside the box if you will. Expanding into places maybe we haven't thought of or brought up.
    You'd be hard pressed to piss of the Ants on this site because even though we take things seriously ; we all put humor or sarcasm in a lot of our responses.
    We tend to I think like to keep post lighthearted because life can get too damn serious if you don't.

Besides it relieves stress with all the bull shit going on in the world today. You've posted nothing to even come close to making anyone mad. Your points and thoughts are a breath of fresh air. Thoughts coming to us from a different angle; point of view. Now don't get me wrong there are some very serious post on this site but they're only that person's view. Others views are different but never in a way that causes splits.

I believe with all the different views ; We as a group have the better chance of coming together as one because we're not obsessed converting people. We understand people will never think 100% alike but that's what makes it interesting and quite possibly very formidable to those against us.

Hope you stay and regale us with more of your thinking but if you must leave:
    May the wind be at your back and your journey fruitful

Eagle

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Huh ?? Did i miss something ?
    Spirited discussion is appreciated here. Really, if you were making people mad, they would let you know.
    I dont think you need to or should leave.
    No, i cannot make you stay, it is your choice.
    But, i think its safe to say you would be missed.

Back to what i just posted in another thread. Black and white words on a screen can be hard to read correctly. Maybe you think someone is mad with you when they arent.
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Im confused. I thought we all agreed to be able to disagree... But I didnt even know there was a disagreement that was grievous...

Cheers!

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Stay. There's nowhere near enough discussion going on here these days, and most of us value differing viewpoints.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.