Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's everyone doing right now?

Bacon saver

Yes, I remember, I went to American History when I went to school too! Geography, you know, all them things they don't teach in school any more. Hey, at least WE learned something in school..............

Never did make it to Lynchburg, Va when I was in and out of that state, they have a lot of history there too. I dig American history.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Work in the recent days of garden, about ready to put in some eggplant and 2nd planting of green beans. About to rotate some of my stored gasoline. I usually try to wait until I have about 1/3 of a tank then add 5 gallons of my old stuff, head to the gas station to finish a fill and then refill the 5 gallon container, with preservative of course.

Added a bit of stored can goods as well as some dried beans and rice. Added another weeks worth of stored water yesterday. I have not added much ammo recently, but here in the DPRK (Democratic People's Republik of Kalifornya) online purchase of ammunition will soon be a thing of the past.

We had some high winds the past few days that took down some large limbs from trees. Took some time cleaning up that mess.

Do you have a robot?
    Life is good, had a great time wine tasting this weekend and now this week it is on to Tahoe for a reunion of a bunch of derelicts.

Socal man you need to start reloading. You can buy everything you need without a problem. Need brass I just went through 1,500 pounds of once fired range brass. So if you need some let me know.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

Just came across this from another forum-
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...pposition.html

Wouldn't be surprised if this gets pushed under the antifa group.

Just a heads up

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    Just came across this from another forum-
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...pposition.html

Wouldn't be surprised if this gets pushed under the antifa group.

Just a heads up
    Pushed under?

Pshaw, man... it IS Antifa, getting codified and regimented .. shades of the SA back in the late 1920s Germany.

My grandfather would be either laughing his butt off at this, or having a towering, thundering, apoplectic rage that would make Andrew Jackson at his angriest look like a girl scout.

Prepare, people. Only fools would think that our best chance out of this fix would be to let the matter go uncontested. Or that the opposition had any notion about "fair play", "rule of law" or plain, simple mercy, except as it benefited them and/or hindered us.

Grant is alleged to have told Lincoln, before he was made General-in-Chief,

"I will attack our enemies at all times and in all places. I will take away his crops, his animals, the food he has sheltered, his railroads, his industry, his clothing, his ammunition. his gunpowder , his steel, his armanent, his salt, and I will take from him the flower of his youth. I will destroy everything my enemy loves and anything that might give him the means or the hope to prevail."

This from a war 150 years ago. I dread that we will end up having to do these very same things. I dread it... but will not flinch from it, if such has to be done. I will do it exactly as long as is needful, and not one second longer.

de K I 7 C I L

Kesephist
    Last edited by Kesephist; 05-18-2017 at 05:20 AM. Reason: tune-up

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Life is good, had a great time wine tasting this weekend and now this week it is on to Tahoe for a reunion of a bunch of derelicts.

Socal man you need to start reloading. You can buy everything you need without a problem. Need brass I just went through 1,500 pounds of once fired range brass. So if you need some let me know.
    I have done a little reloading, so far just .38spl and .357. I also have my dies and shell holders for 9mm, .223 and 7.62X39. I have primers, powder and bullits for the 9 and 223. What holds me back is having a place to leave my stuff set up at all times.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Working 5 days of overtime right now, so 57 hours of time and a half. Also have my 5 ton up for sale, so I can put that money towards my green house that I have been trying to finish for years now.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Do you have a robot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalman View Post
    I have done a little reloading, so far just .38spl and .357. I also have my dies and shell holders for 9mm, .223 and 7.62X39. I have primers, powder and bullits for the 9 and 223. What holds me back is having a place to leave my stuff set up at all times.
    Obviously my first choice would be the garage do to space. However I have seen set ups in a small cabinet or even a closet.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by Socalman View Post
    I built a bench in my bedroom, wife didn't like it at first, but she got over it.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Selling HP LaserJet Printers.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.