Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im so mad, I just need to vent a bit

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

Im so mad, I just need to vent a bit

I'm so mad right now I don't know what to do, or what to throw and break. I've had my stepdaughter living in our home for about 18 months. She's 31, married to a man in prison, and when she moved in, it was just to be 'for a couple of months so she could save up a bit of money for when he got out of prison'. He was supposed to be in for just a short time due to a misunderstanding with the court, but it's been well over a year, and I have no idea when he is to get out. My stepdaughter has been telling me lies all along from day one. Shortly after she moved in, my pain meds started coming up short. I thought the pharmacy was shorting me, so I counted all 120 of them when I had them refilled. The very next day, there were only 62 pills in the bottle. I got my wife and told her and her daughter. No one knows what happened, and there were only the 3 of us in the house. My wife believed me, but didn't do or say anything about if. Guess what happened 6 months later...yep. I was pissed, but again, nothing. My wife told me I have to hide my medicine in my own house. BULL SHIT. I Left 6 in the bottle, and 2 days later, there were only 5 in there. Step daughter had already gone to work, and told wife 1 was missing. She gets mad at me for "setting up her daughter". So after some yelling, I tell my wife she can't come back, I'm done with her. Some how it's all my fault, and I tell my wife, either stepdaughter leaves, or the both of you leave, because I'm not leaving my house. Wife is bearly talking to me now. I checked the answering machine yesterday and find a phone call from the county probation office, not saying who they are calling for. So I call them today to find out what they want. They were looking for stepdaughter. They ask a bunch oh questions, and I tell them everything she has told them is a lie. See told them her husband lost his job and now has cancer, looking for sympathy. I told them he is still in jail, and it all lies. So, she may be going back to jail, and again by my wife, it's all going to be my fault. This is just skimming the surface, but for years I have done all I could to help her, and this the way I get repaid. I'm done with the both of them, and if a divorce is in the works, I don't give a damn.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    A smart plan would be to talk to the probation officer, tell him your suspicions as well when it comes to the theft of the pain pills, as she is probably selling them. As for your step-daughter, shes made her bed, let her sleep in it. Tough Love Brother.
    As for her Mother... if she had been a better parent, maybe the family wouldnt be going thru this grief as well. She needs to either step up as a parent and cut her apron strings, or move out with her and find out exactly how bad it can get down that rabbit hole. Either way, COVER YOUR ASS. Money, savings, valulables, ect ect. You are a smart man, and you know the deal, make sure you got yourself covered.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

Sorry to hear this, Dome. Going through the same thing with my stepdaughter. Difference is, I raised her from 18 mos. old. No way to explain some peoples behavior. It was a big part of my divorce and I would not change anything I did for all those years. I treated her like she was my own, but she rebelled and nobody knows shit except for her.
    Just because we are peaceful does not mean we have forgotten how to be violent.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    1) Its always the "just for a little while" story
    2) Its always going to be "till I get the money"
    3) Jail or prison is never because of a "little misunderstanding"
    4) family will always take advantage of you
    5) the wife will always take the blood child's side
    6) pain pills went somewhere, they dont just get up and walk away one day

Justification to be pissed? SURE!

However, please bear in mind that anger is not a productive emotion. Make decisions based on logic and they must we well planned and slow to action. Snap decisions in anger will not have the same final outcome.

This doesnt mean you wont come up with the same decision, but the execution may be better received.

BTW,
    Id be pissed too! ;-)

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

For the Love of Cats

Sorry to hear DG; that surely sucks.

You need to talk to a lawyer ASAP. Whether or not you start the ball rolling towards divorce, you need to know where you stand, and what you need to be doing.

In the meantime, start putting things carefully away, leaving them with trusted friends. Need definitive proof, get a camera pointed on your med bottle...

And more than anything:

CYA!

Cover Your Ass!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Do you have change for a canned bacon?

You might want to do something to head off an order of protection by either of them. If they file an OOP on you, unfounded or not, you may lose your weapons.
    They say that the cockroaches will be the last creature alive on this earth.
    I intend on being the last person alive still stomping cockroaches.

finally pooped
    The OOP can only justify removal of his weapons if they can prove he intends them bodily harm and they do not reside with him. They must make the effort to remove themselves from the situation prior to the police taking that step.

On the other hand, I would agree that having the opinion of the best divorce lawyer in town would be a benefit if only because then she couldn't be taken as their client once you consult them so you save the best for yourself. I'm on wife number 2 already so I've been there and feel for you boss. If you need anything I'm always here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfixr View Post
    Welcome to the internet.
    One of us types in our heart and soul, and then puts it up for the world.
    Then, the rest get to interpret it.
    It is literal, or figurative?
    Sad, or happy?
    Angry, or calm?
    Just black and white words on a screen.
    Not like a conversation in person, with facial expressions, body language, tone of voice.

Still, we here pretty much slide along without issues.
    Imagine how well we could get along in person.

Or, we would just think each other is a bunch of assholes

Walking on Sunshine

Sorry to hear this Dome. Prayers going out to you

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Does anyone remember about a year ago, when I reported she was arrested at work, only to find out it was a case of mistaken identitY, and how upset I was for her......WRONG. She lied...who would have thought that. She was arrested, for what I'm not sure of yet, but I plan to find out. I think that arrest led to the parole board looking for her this time. Mire when I find out something.

Bacon saver

Dude, we need talk. I'm right across the Elk................ready for a camp out? A little "Thunder on the Creek?" Callin all ANTS!

Second: To ALL OF US, the internet is a dangerous weapon..............."Domegal" is a member of this site and anything that is posted could be used against DG in a DIVORCE court of law. So becareful........all of us. Just need to get that out there.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.