Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Lady and I are still alive.

About this Brownriver Rat 13.....

Won't even get into the price of materials these days........

I have been picking up on something not particularly out in the open but mostly seen through telltale traces....if one is awake..

I will run it by the members here....and you members decide for yourselves and for your own reasons...not for group think.

And that thing is that I believe we here in America are quietly preparing for a war...

I am not speaking of the Average American here...but of the Deep State powers who secretly run this country for their own private profit and lucre...power/control...on a world wide basis.

I began to take note of this when reloading supplies became almost non existent....that told me that the raw materials were being re routed off the public marketplace and into somewhere and something else.

When food became expensive it also told me that mayhap someone or some group was quitely rerouting food...into long term storage. Remember when eggs became so expensive....?? I suspect that huge quantities were being removed from circulation and dried for military use. Other food stuffs too..

And paid for by inflated dollars.

The thing that tied much of this together....for me was that pet antibiotics....suddenly were removed from customer purchase last summer without a prescription...
    Anti biotics and their raw materials are essential for a wartime military.

Just too many limits on us economically ....and thus socially ...telling me something else is going on behind the scenes....quietly ....subtilty

Most of us are deliberately distracted with ESPN and or the Kardashians ...et al.....anything but with information to do our own thinking...and for our own reasons.

Ok....

I may just be a conspiracy nut..but that is what i am detecting...

There are some other reasons ...for which I will not presently go into ....but wondering if the other members have noticed this pattern.

Reloading supplies are slowly coming back...but not in any quantity.....but the price is not coming down.

Same with reloaded ammo.....expensive...even shotgun shells have gone way up.

What are you members detecting in your parts of the country/globe????

Ishmaelites are running wild over this country.

Oh...and in addition to this ...war preps....I also suspect that this is one of the reasons ...someone or some group is working very very hard to keep Donald J. Trump out of the office of President....

For he would greatly upset their plans for the next war. He seems to be not interested in another foreign war....and of course the profits which go with it.

And this includes all kinds of raw materials...not just what I listed above....and I mean anything and everything...one can think of to support a military endeavor.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites who run roughshod over this country and our leaders...for private gain.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 12-23-2023 at 12:09 AM.

I'll most likely shit myself

OT you may well be on to something here. So many things are available in limited quantity or not at all. So many things are now off limits or by "perscription" only. Prices are still rising on just about everything.
    The one thing I am surprised about is that China hasn't hit Taiwan yet. On the other hand I didn't see Hams ass kicking over the Isreali bees nest. I do know Bidum is sending many of our armaments to Ukraine to the point many are so depleted it'll take years to build them back.
    I will start zeroing in on certain things you mention

Here BackpacKer...is another piece of the puzzle....about whether America is getting ready for another war.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...285b2ce2&ei=50

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

For the Love of Cats

BWRR, nice to hear from you again. Glad to hear that you and LH are doing well.

And Izzy too, I missed that cat as well.

Stay safe brother.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.