Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

Welcome all.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleShooter View Post
    I am here...............
    Welcome, you still made it in time for the free lifetime premium membership and the first 100 tag.

The hot sexy one

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    Welcome, you still made it in time for the free lifetime premium membership and the first 100 tag.
    Thanks RJ...

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleShooter View Post
    Thanks , I was cruising around on the other forum and went out to the shop area after hearing the door open , came back in and seen where you wrote the address on my notepad...............The rest is history.
    Glad you decided to check us out. Hope you enjoy it here and find the information useful.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Premium Member

Newbie with a lot going on

Thanx for creating and running SHTFR (SHTF Ready). Have finally to give it a shot after registering awhile back.

My name is Jessica A. Still live with my parents and have an fraternal twin sister as well. Live in Metro New York on New Jersey side of it USA. Born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Suffering from depression/anxiety for awhile now. Yet to reach this stage of life and etc. I'm an student of life and clerical volunteer.

History, suggestions, questions

Please feel free do an external search on me (mybodymyself, jessica b, jessicaabruno) to see the rest of my past work that I did on other site and forums. Don’t worry have since left all of those forums for this one.

What the heck has happen to another sites and forums? As for me have been on lot of them, but somehow never felt quite right on any of them. Hoping that I will feel home here and stay for good.

This is from a vBulletin that I received from another forum that I just received from another board that I left when I found here. Well, there a few more that I also left as well.
    vBulletin Message:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Spamming advertisement and other useless crap
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    Heres my response and which I sent via email.

I'm no longer be on because I wasn't what I was looking for. Its nothing against you or the content, but the paid subscriptions and etc. Much rather be on free access forums then paid ones. At the same time have removed all of my info from my profile and etc. That includes facebook and etc. Now, I'm on other forums that I'm really feel at home.

Have also freed from all of the other forums that I used belong to and removed all of my personal info them as well. Found why continue with those when I have SHTFR for everything and etc. This also goes for paid subscriptions as well.

This isn't the first time that I have wondered about this.

Do you think its right for forums and etc to have paid subscriptions and why?

As for me I was never that crazy about paid subscriptions. Especially, when it turned out that it wasn't right (their end or my end or neither end). I no longer use paypal because had bad experiences using it.

Jessica, I cannot speak for the owners or the mods, but as far as I am concerned, you are welcome here. Just follow the guidelines and it will be all good. just follow the rules.

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome Jessica, lots of good info on here. The search feature is your friend for sure. A lot of good info on here as well. I look forward to what you have to share.

Its free here honey. And we look forward to your input. Speech impediments won't prevent you from telling us what you want to.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Welcome aboard mybodymyself. Glad that you have found us.

Fortunately, as an original member you have eared a free, life-time, premium membership. As such you never have to worry about premium sections and whatnot.

Hope that we have some helpful information here for you. We're trying hard to build a solid core of people talking about prepping and we're off to a great start. I'm so impressed with the folks who've joined in the fray thus far.

Please let us know if you have any questions or there's anything we can assist you with.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

See Jessica, its working out already. You may have found a home. I know that I have.