Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Where's the epi?

Welcome all new Ants! Welcome Logan....I used to live down in Vero. It was a nice place back then. Origionally from Fl. Miss the beaches but not the traffic and snowbirds.
    I apologize for nothing...

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    welcome to all the new ants... come in and find a spot...

Premium Member

Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

C'mon in guys and sit by the fire!!!

You're gonna love this place! All of the guys here are awesome!!!

Where's the epi?

^Don't forget the girls!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    ^Don't forget the girls!
    I'm am pleading the fifth I am so sorry I didn't forget I meant guys as in everyone!

The medication I am on for my back surgery pain doesn't put me in the right of mind and I know it and I do apologize again! I do believe all men and women are created equally and should be treated that way!

Where's the epi?

You are forgiven Buddychrist...I understand about the pills.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    You are forgiven Buddychrist...I understand about the pills.
    Thank you! Haha even going to a man dominated website I am kept in line by a woman! I Love it!!!!! Thank you for your understanding and guidance!!!

I have amazing respect for you and all women, they are the makers of or children who give us a future! Even through all the pain and agony of childbirth women have done it without pain meds for a very long time and even the women that can't birth children are great surrogates to husbands and all of you keep us in line!

Ok I'm rambling now in the wrong thread at that haha!!! time for bed, welcome new members both Men and Women, this is a very open and a family friendly site!!!!!

Where's the epi?

You're so sweet...and a great backpeddler! haha! I hope you are feeling better.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Metrocruiser View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to be abkw to find some more time to read more threads. Been real busy at work.

Yesterday i was working at a contractors house who has a foundation preparation and remediation company. He said that building a small shed in the far corner away from your house is probably the best bet for a hidden disaster shelter. No permit required for most small sheds. Then excavate it out afterwards. He mentioned something called hydrovac. He said the excavation could be done in 2 truckloads. But i thougjt to myself then all my neighbors will know something is up at.my place..
    I'm a little late "detained elsewhere" but welcome aboard! I'll just echo as everyone else has already said I'm sure that you will be overwhelmed will intell and friends here. Please feel free to spill your guts as well. Remember......the only dumb question is the one that was never asked. Now about your "Hydrovac excavation" You should start your own thread on this right a away so everyone can jump on this idea and contribute their ideas. I think you're on to something here. Carry on............
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Hello all. First off I would like to thank Ladyhk13, and her husband Brownwater Riverrat 13 for their invite to this site, and to appologize to everyone ahead of my many mistakes I will make in the days ahead. So, who am I? Well, pull up a chair next to the wood stove, I'll throw a couple more logs on the fire, top off your drink, and we'll chat for a while. I have lived in Tessessee since 1976 (except for a few years here and there, while I was married to Satins daughter) and I love it here. I now live in the hills outside of Lynchburg, where the sweet smell of sour mash comes wafting through the hills. I am married to Domegal, the sweetest little nurse you ever did see. We have been married for over 10 years, and look forward to growing old with her. I am 51, and had to take a medical retirement for my place of employment.

[
    Last edited by Domeguy; 11-20-2012 at 07:23 AM. Reason: didn't print all