Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by Metrocruiser View Post
    Hello to everyone and thanks in advance for your help. I hope to learn alot here and be around long enough to give back.

Please forgive me for my soon to be posted dumb questions.

I have been thinking about this stuff for years but dont have anyone to.talk to in my rl circles.
    Dont.know if.my thoughts are feasible or fire fuel.

Have a great day
    Welcome aboard and ask away!
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Hello to everyone and thanks in advance for your help. I hope to learn alot here and be around long enough to give back.

Please forgive me for my soon to be posted dumb questions.

I have been thinking about this stuff for years but dont have anyone to.talk to in my rl circles.
    Dont.know if.my thoughts are feasible or fire fuel.

Have a great day
    Welcome aboard and ask away!
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome in. There are no dumb questions here cept the ones that don't get ask. Lots of folks willin to help out.

Welcome AGV and Metrocruiser! Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here

CC Gray Panther
    Welcome to the colony Metro ; May your stay be fruitful for you and all of us.

Welcome AGV and Metrocruiser! Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here

Re: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to be abkw to find some more time to read more threads. Been real busy at work.

Yesterday i was working at a contractors house who has a foundation preparation and remediation company. He said that building a small shed in the far corner away from your house is probably the best bet for a hidden disaster shelter. No permit required for most small sheds. Then excavate it out afterwards. He mentioned something called hydrovac. He said the excavation could be done in 2 truckloads. But i thougjt to myself then all my neighbors will know something is up at.my place..
    The future belongs to those who prepare for it.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

The only time one should “fight fair” is when one is engaged in play.

Bacon saver

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to be abkw to find some more time to read more threads. Been real busy at work.

Yesterday i was working at a contractors house who has a foundation preparation and remediation company. He said that building a small shed in the far corner away from your house is probably the best bet for a hidden disaster shelter. No permit required for most small sheds. Then excavate it out afterwards. He mentioned something called hydrovac. He said the excavation could be done in 2 truckloads. But i thougjt to myself then all my neighbors will know something is up at.my place..
    I'm a little late "detained elsewhere" but welcome aboard! I'll just echo as everyone else has already said I'm sure that you will be overwhelmed will intell and friends here. Please feel free to spill your guts as well. Remember......the only dumb question is the one that was never asked. Now about your "Hydrovac excavation" You should start your own thread on this right a away so everyone can jump on this idea and contribute their ideas. I think you're on to something here. Carry on............
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Hello all. First off I would like to thank Ladyhk13, and her husband Brownwater Riverrat 13 for their invite to this site, and to appologize to everyone ahead of my many mistakes I will make in the days ahead. So, who am I? Well, pull up a chair next to the wood stove, I'll throw a couple more logs on the fire, top off your drink, and we'll chat for a while. I have lived in Tessessee since 1976 (except for a few years here and there, while I was married to Satins daughter) and I love it here. I now live in the hills outside of Lynchburg, where the sweet smell of sour mash comes wafting through the hills. I am married to Domegal, the sweetest little nurse you ever did see. We have been married for over 10 years, and look forward to growing old with her. I am 51, and had to take a medical retirement for my place of employment.

[
    Last edited by Domeguy; 11-20-2012 at 07:23 AM. Reason: didn't print all

In his experience the hammer head is better

Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Welcome aboard folks good to have you around.
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov