Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

I'm thinking that this is where I introduce myself ... Anyway, I'm Diz and looking for any insight and information here to help get through what's coming and maybe contribute a little along the way. A few know me from another Forum and invited me to come by and check things out here. I joined a while back but haven't posted till now. Anyway ... it's nice to be here. I'm going to have to get used to the format.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Welcome to the colony, Diz.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diz View Post
    I'm thinking that this is where I introduce myself ... Anyway, I'm Diz and looking for any insight and information here to help get through what's coming and maybe contribute a little along the way. A few know me from another Forum and invited me to come by and check things out here. I joined a while back but haven't posted till now. Anyway ... it's nice to be here. I'm going to have to get used to the format.
    Diz,

Welcome aboard buddy, we've missed you! This is the best group here, totally opposite of what we experienced somewhere else. No trolls, no pinheads, just good people helping each other. Anyway, great to have you man!

Willie
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

Welcome Diz. I mostly read and don't post much.

Willie is right on. I've found that the information here is accurate, and presented reasonably by people with experience.

prepguide
    Welcome aboard Diz, good information and good people here.

Hey Willie! ... the main pinhead in the other place was banned recently so I may show back up there if things workout. I see Evolver, Justa and a few others are here also. Looks like a good place.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Good to see ya man and you'll fit right in !!! Let me guess... was it BTP that got banned? Justa and I have been here for over a year now and there hasn't been a single member that has had to be banned. Red John and Stig are the king ants and when someone gets out of line they get humbled right off the bat by... if not them... the colony fire ant swarm. Whats nice also about this site is politics aren't allowed and you never have to worry about side stepping around cursing so if you ever fill the need to curse... go right ahead.

It's good to see ya Bro!

Evo
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Thanks Evo and yes it was BTP. He was being his usual self and with Bildo at that, so he was warned then canned after he didn't take the warning.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Boy... how did I know it would be that dick that loves to read his own replies over and over and over...!
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.