Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

may be in trouble

From east of the Kingdom of Nye

I'm 53, male, divorced, former Army under RWR, NRA member, gunseller, silver stacker, and about 60% ready to beat feet WTTC.

If candor and plain speaking are not your cuppa tea, then I am not the one you want to talk to. I say my piece and speak my mind as seems fitting.

Socratic inquiry? Not me. I'm man enough to ask when I don't know something, and haven't a need to justify myself by knowing an answer but asking the question like I don't know the answer. Such things are wastes of time and ivory tower ego builders.

As may be noted in the sticky note over thataway, at minimum every week I bring in more PM. Silver, of course... given the boss under whom I labor, gold is way way way OUT the F reach. I have ******** and hope for more.

East of Nye is going to burn WSHTF, a la Mogadishu, but with onramps, offramps, and other screwinesses, and it's this unhumble corespondent's notion not to get singed. Further, the crater that is this place has some high places where someone could do a decent job as a radio relay after all the cell crap crashes.

None of what is coming is going to be easy. it'll be far far less easy unprepared.

Kesephist

For the Love of Cats

lol. I don't think I have ever seen such an opinionated hello. Welcome, friend... I like your style!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehuntereky View Post
    Glad to be here. Sorry it took so long. I have been trying to stay the fuck away from the other place so I don't have a total meltdown and drive to somewhere well were ever those duche bags live and kick someone's ass.

Wasn't aware that the Kitco website was THAT infamous...

Kesephist

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    I guess it is about time I introduced myself, and give you all a little insight into what makes me tick.

I am a retired Navy E-6 having served on split service. Did a Nam deployment in 1972, I am 62 years young, and plan to be around for a long time. I am a Christian,who believes the bible is the word of God. I believe my oath of enlistment has no expiration date, yes I am a member of Oath Keepers. I believe in the Constitution as it was written by our founding fathers as the law of the land. I believe in personal responsibility. I make no excuses for my actions. I am a conservative. I have been told on more then one occasion I have an attitude problem, I see it more as a liberals perception problem. I do not help others to feel good, I help others to do good. I have no friends here, I have family.
    We could might get along real well. Dunno about family here yet, been on less than 72 hours as of this posting, but I see possibilities. Blood family is either dead or worse; PM me for my definition of "worse", and have an empty stomach when I send it.

Such prep as I have underway is aimed at my old butt getting out of this crater and heading in the direction of the Kingdom. If by some miracle I run into people of the same caliber as yourself and the other denizens of this site, I will have counted myself fortunate above riches.

Kesephist

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Is the Kindom of Nye in CONUS? Trying to get an idea of your general AO.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    Is the Kindom of Nye in CONUS? Trying to get an idea of your general AO.

EB
    Sorry, Art Bell fan from way back. The "Kingdom of Nye" is Nye County, Nevada. If memory serves, the largest county in the US. I'm east of it. OPSEC restrains me from mentioning more.

Kesephist

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    . OPSEC restrains me from mentioning more.

Kesephist
    I would expect nothing else. I at least know more or less about your surroundings and terrain. Gives me a better idea how to respond to geographic related questions (water harvesting, gardening, cammo, etc....)

Im in SWVA, nestled in the valley of the Appalachian mountains, love it here!

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome Keppist. I think you'll find some good folk on here. We don't pull many punches about stuff, so sounds like you'll fit in fine.

BTW, Thank you for your service.

Walking on Sunshine

Welcome Kesephist. Glad to have you aboard.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Welcome Kesephist look forward to the discussions with you.