Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

I'll most likely shit myself

Hello 4 its been a long time. Glad you joined up.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by 4suchatimeasthis View Post
    Hey guys! It's good to be here, and see some familiar names! I kinda went AWOL from the whole prepper/survivalist online forum thing for a while. If any of ya'll remember me from, uh, another site, since then I have MOVED TO THE COUNTRY (thank you kind, and merciful Lord), remarried (to a firefighter/emt/eagle scout, and on top all of that he is cute too!), had a baby (that makes 3 girls, I am so screwed!), and been working on remodeling this house/farm.

Main things about me, I grew up on a farm, and have been trying to get back to "this" life for the last 10 yrs. I love farming, gardening, canning, sewing, reading, and sitting on the porch steps with my hard-working hubby after a long day, enjoying a glass of iced tea and watching the kids chase the dog. Life is good. Prepping is going to make sure it stays as good as it can, for as long as it can! I look forward to learning lots, contributing what I can, and having some fun in the mean time
    Before I forget, also we have a Tennessee group you might be interested in joining.
    I apologize for nothing...

Where might I find this Tennessee group? I would be very interested in joining!

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

invite sent
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Thanks!

Bacon saver

Welcome Aboard, I'm sure you're getting caught up as we speak. We are having a "Grip-n-Grin" and you're invited! SAA-LUTE! Bring the Family it's a must.....

Be safe..............the night is your friend.

prepguide
    Hello all, wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I was over at the other site but stepped away from it. Want to thank 4suchatimeasthis for letting me know about this place. I am a preparedness consultant living in Oklahoma. I am former military and law enforcement. I spent four years in the fire service along the way earning my EMT-I as I went. I had a book on preparedness published earlier this year and as part of my consulting business I organize and host Preparedness Expo's in the Oklahoma City area. I've been in the lifestyle for almost twenty years now. Looking forward to getting to know folks here. Stay safe.

For the Love of Cats

Welcome aboard Prepguide! Sounds like you will have a lot to offer. I just hope that we can reciprocate.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by prepguide View Post
    Hello all, wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I was over at the other site but stepped away from it. Want to thank 4suchatimeasthis for letting me know about this place. I am a preparedness consultant living in Oklahoma. I am former military and law enforcement. I spent four years in the fire service along the way earning my EMT-I as I went. I had a book on preparedness published earlier this year and as part of my consulting business I organize and host Preparedness Expo's in the Oklahoma City area. I've been in the lifestyle for almost twenty years now. Looking forward to getting to know folks here. Stay safe.
    Glad you found your way here. Please let us know if there is anything the staff can do to make it a pleasant stay at the colony.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome prepguide. I'm looking forward to what you have to share with uz. I hope you find some stuff here that helps out as well.