Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Premium Member

I'm Jerry D Young. Been prepping for a long time, influenced by the Cuban Missile Crisis as a child, the Cold War, and then the New Madrid Seismic Zone when we moved to southeast Missouri. I've been disabled for some time, live in Reno, NV, and spend my time in forums like this one and writing the occasional story related to Preps and the PAW, as well as a few things in other genres. Hope to learn a lot, and pass along a little useful information I've picked up over the years. If it is all right with the site owners and administrators, I'd like to post some of my fiction here. But only if it is okay. Much of it does involve a Post Apocalyptic World scenario.

Jerry D Young

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry D Young View Post
    I'm Jerry D Young. Been prepping for a long time, influenced by the Cuban Missile Crisis as a child, the Cold War, and then the New Madrid Seismic Zone when we moved to southeast Missouri. I've been disabled for some time, live in Reno, NV, and spend my time in forums like this one and writing the occasional story related to Preps and the PAW, as well as a few things in other genres. Hope to learn a lot, and pass along a little useful information I've picked up over the years. If it is all right with the site owners and administrators, I'd like to post some of my fiction here. But only if it is okay. Much of it does involve a Post Apocalyptic World scenario.

Jerry D Young
    Jerry..glad you found us and made your way here. Thanks for honoring us by spending time here.

We are discussing a creative writing forum. I'll make a note to PM you once it goes live.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry D Young View Post

Jerry D Young
    Hi Jerry! All of my DH's family lives out there and we usually make a trip out every August. Maybe we could meet next time out!