Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Side of Life

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Hey folks....I'm not sure what's going on....but I've already shot 14 zombies.

Weird thing though.....I thought they ate brains....all these were midgets and were carrying candy.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

Same thing happening here. they may be more organized than we thought. Ugly little critters, too.
    Just because we are peaceful does not mean we have forgotten how to be violent.

For the Love of Cats

mmmmm candy....
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

For the Love of Cats

An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, the last of which had left his bodily systems extremely upset.

Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another and stayed put. He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and was embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational.

In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up the bed sheets, and threw them out the hospital window.

A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets landed on him. He started yelling, cursing, and swinging his arms violently trying to get the unknown things off, and ended up with the soiled sheets in a tangled pile at his feet.

As the drunk stood there, unsteady on his feet, staring down at the sheets, a hospital security guard, (barely containing his laughter), and who had watched the whole incident, walked up and asked, 'What the heck is going on here?'

The drunk, still staring down replied: 'I think I just beat the shit out of a ghost.'

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

For the Love of Cats

There were two nuns.

One of them was known as Sister Mathematical (SM),

and the other one was known as Sister Logical (SL).

It is getting dark and they are still far away from the convent.

SM: Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past
    thirty-eight and a half minutes? I wonder what he wants.

SL: It's logical. He wants to rape us.

SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in 15 minutes at the most!
    What can we do?

SL: The only logical thing to do of course is to walk faster.

SM: It's not working.

SL: Of course it's not working. The man did the only logical thing. He
    started to walk faster, too.

SM: So, what shall we do? At this rate he will reach us in one minute.

SL: The only logical thing we can do is split. You go that way and I'll
    go this way. He cannot follow us both.

So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.

Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and is worried about what
    has happened to Sister Logical.

Then Sister Logical arrives.

SM: Sister Logical! Thank God you are here!
    Tell me what happened!

SL: The only logical thing happened. The man couldn't follow us both,
    so he followed me.

SM: Yes, yes! But what happened then?

SL: The only logical thing happened. I started to run as fast as I
    could and he started to run as fast as he could.

SM: And?

SL: The only logical thing happened. He reached me.

SM: Oh, dear! What did you do?

SL: The only logical thing to do. I lifted my dress up.

SM: Oh, Sister! What did the man do?

SL: The only logical thing to do. He pulled down his pants.

SM: Oh, no! What happened then?

SL: Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her dress up can run faster
    than man with his pants down.

And for those of you who thought it would be dirty,

Say two Hail Marys!

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes it DOES take a Rocket Scientist!! (true story)..

Scientists at Rolls Royce built a gun specifically to launch dead chickens at the windshields of airliners and military jets all travelling at maximum velocity.

The idea is to simulate the frequent incidents of collisions with airborne fowl to test the strength of the windshields.

American engineers heard about the gun and were eager to test it on
    the Windshields of their new high speed trains.

Arrangements were made, and a gun was sent to the American engineers.

When the gun was fired, the engineers stood shocked as the chicken hurled out of the barrel, crashed into the shatterproof shield, smashed it to smithereens, blasted through the control console, snapped the engineer's back-rest in two and embedded itself in the back wall of the cabin like an arrow shot from a bow..

The horrified Yanks sent Rolls Royce the disastrous results of the experiment, along with the designs of the windshield and begged the British scientists for suggestions.

Rolls Royce responded with a one-line memo:

"Defrost the chicken."

A laugh a minute
    Ok if I had a boss I would do this to them. But since I work for myself I don't want to. So who is going to play this trick on someone?

I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

A laugh a minute
    A man came home from work and found his 5 children outside, still in their pajamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and wrappers strewn around garden, The door of his wife's car was open, as was the front door to the house and no
    sign of the dog, walking in the door, he found ...an even bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, the throw rug was against one wall, In the front room the TV was on loudly with the cartoon channel, the family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing. In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door. He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she might be ill, or that something serious had happened. He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the bathroom door. As he peered inside he found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls. As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the bed in her pajamas, reading a novel... She looked up at him, smiled and asked how his day went. He looked at her bewildered and asked, 'What happened here today?' She again smiled and answered, 'You know every day when you come home from work and you ask me what in the world do I do all day?...
    ''Yes," was his incredulous reply..
    She answered, 'Well, today I didn't do it.'

I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

A laugh a minute
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

In honor of my parents hunting camp, where I was raised "up dare in da nort woods, ey" in northern Wisconsin....I grew up on this song, caution, it's insanely stupid....you were warned....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnHNqvOB42M

The only thing better than this is "Escanaba In Da Moonlight", and if you don't know what that is, well, you are missing out on the greatest hunting story ever told....Yooper style!
    Last edited by 4suchatimeasthis; 11-15-2012 at 01:41 PM.