Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: EMT Training

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Hey Twichy how is class going? I finished my EMT skills final on Saturday and then the written was last night. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is not a train. Now on to the National Registry. I am amazed at how much time I had to spend over the last few months. Now I have to get back to things I have neglected.
    My written exam is tomorrow afternoon, and my final practical is next week... then on to Ride Time... 2 weeks after that, graduate, and we have the National Registry test!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Do you have a robot?
    Good luck. We had out skills final before our written final. Our skills knowledge help big time with the test. We have been told if we have over an 80% throughout the course then the National Registry should not be a problem. I am still going to spend a week studying before I take the test.

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Good luck. We had out skills final before our written final. Our skills knowledge help big time with the test. We have been told if we have over an 80% throughout the course then the National Registry should not be a problem. I am still going to spend a week studying before I take the test.
    Heh, we have to have an 80 in the class or else we get dropped... fail 3 tests, dropped...

Ended up with an 87% on the final written exam... skills final is next week... Can't wait to go start riding!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

I'll most likely shit myself

Good news Twitchy. Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Good news Twitchy. Congrats
    Thanks! I am finishing up here and on to Fire School I go July 6th...

Yahoo!! Finished the class today! now onto the fun parts! Clinicals, and the State / National Test!!!

Crotch Rocket

Congrats Twitchy!
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

I'll most likely shit myself

Great job Twitchy.

Thanks!

Do you have a robot?
    Congrats. I was told if you have over 80% through our class then the test should not be too bad. One of our guys yesterday posted he only had 69 questions which is great. For those that are not aware of how they test. The fewer questions you are given and answer correctly the better. The most questions you can get on this test is 150. I will be taking mine next week. Good luck I will let you know how it is. If you are going to study make sure you go over the child birth section and its complications.