Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: EMT Training

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

EMT Training

I start my EMT Training next august, running for the year and take my state certification exams july 2013... Does anyone else here have any medical credentials?

*just the first certs in a line of them before i enter my career... (Firefighting / Paramedic)
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

You go get them young fella. Lots of future ahead of you.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Good luck to you Verstang. Always an exciting time to strike out into a new chapter in life.

Let us know how the colony can help you and don't forget to share the knowledge you learn with us (when prepping appropriate).
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Good luck to you Verstang. Always an exciting time to strike out into a new chapter in life.

Let us know how the colony can help you and don't forget to share the knowledge you learn with us (when prepping appropriate).
    Will do! thanks to you and piranha!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Watch one, Do one, Teach one
    Good job to do, are you a Fire Fighter?

Let mine expire long ago EMT,Paramedic got them early throgh the AF both Emt and Paramedic, National Registry from the start,challanged the State tests when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by IDTANDY View Post
    Good job to do, are you a Fire Fighter?

Let mine expire long ago EMT,Paramedic got them early throgh the AF both Emt and Paramedic, National Registry from the start,challanged the State tests when needed.
    That is the career im looking to enter...

I'll most likely shit myself

Good news Vert. We're all pulling for you. Like Stig said, let us know what we can do to help.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Good news Vert. We're all pulling for you. Like Stig said, let us know what we can do to help.
    Thank you BP!

Where's the epi?

Are you in Orange Co?
    I apologize for nothing...

Nope, sarasota