Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The American Preparedness Radio Net. . .Prepper Radio!

The American Preparedness Radio Net. . .Prepper Radio!

You know, I didn't see any net times or frequencies listed on the website...how do we find them on HF radio?

Never mind - just scrolled up and found it listed - above!

It sure wasn't easy (for me) to find from the TAPRN homepage!?
    Last edited by White Tiger; 12-06-2012 at 03:29 PM.

may be in trouble

Yes, I am getting a rep for necro-ing...I'm certain the Admins can correct me on it, if they are of the mind to do so. That dispensed with...

Has the above mentioned lists of frequencies been kept, or have they been altered?

And before someone goes oh-how-dreadful about having violated OPSEC... None obtained by posting said list, in the clear, on an open website, with three year old frequencies.

Nor am I asking to where, IF they have been changed, where they have been changed to, simply IF. I see no need to compound one compromise with another.

Gibbs Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.

Kesephist

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Kesephist, there's no taboo on necroposting as long as there is something added to the conversation.

Although we do reserve the right to pick on you for doing so.

Carry on.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Kesephist, there's no taboo on necroposting as long as there is something added to the conversation.
    So technically, your reply was taboo. Oopsie, you're a admin...

Although we do reserve the right to pick on you for doing so.
    And I reserve the right to return fire... like right now.

Carry on.
    I did. You're welcome.

On point... For all the fine TALK on here about getting into groups and all, does it really take a relative newbee solo to point out this resorce that was once mentioned on here, and left silent for three years?

entangent, a crossword puzzle clue: nine letter word for saying one thing and doing its opposite...

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    So technically, your reply was taboo. Oopsie, you're a admin...
    Yes, indeed I am.

And I reserve the right to return fire... like right now.
    Okay.....

On point... For all the fine TALK on here about getting into groups and all, does it really take a relative newbee solo to point out this resorce that was once mentioned on here, and left silent for three years?

entangent, a crossword puzzle clue: nine letter word for saying one thing and doing its opposite...
    Not really sure what you're getting at. It's a forum, and just like anywhere else, topics die, and members move on to other things. What's your point?

As I said before, unlike other forums across the web, we don't discourage necroposting as long as there is something beneficial being added to the conversation. Otherwise, it's just meaningless chatter.

Since this thread was started, there have been numerous other threads about communications.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Administrator

I have yet to check if the posted freqs are still valid but I'm sure the network has an updated list. You or any member ar free to post the updated list. But like Izzy said , topics get stale and members move on. Its the forum and any other forums circle of life. Excuse me while I sing off key a Lion king tune....
    I don’t have “hobbies” I’m developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set.