Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Literature Resources and Helpful Links

Teaching and learning go hand in hand, but all too often a "thank you" is forgotten for the teacher. We cant let that happen here.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

BTT! Stig and red John could we make this thread a sticky so that all our info links are in one place? I saw that bacpacker has some links that would go well here. Also, newer members may be unaware of this thread with all its links. TIA Grumpy
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

I'll most likely shit myself

I concur!

Crotch Rocket

Since its literature resources and such I've moved and stuck it here in the media center. That should also help us keep the number of stickies in any one forum down.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

I'll most likely shit myself

Thanks MIR, thanks for taking care of that. Good work.

He can get it up, but getting it down again might be, ah, interesting....wait...we're talking about airplanes right?
    That's a good site. I'll add it to the list I use. For me, Scribd is a go-to site when I'm after documentation. Their list of books, particularly the pre-1920s books on trapping and woodcraft, is impressive, and they keep getting more stuff all the time. There are also a tremendous number of firearms related titles available.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Many thanks MITRat!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

For the Love of Cats

Wow! I can't believe after all this time, I've missed this thread. And a sticky yet! Colour me red!

Grumpy, Know I know why you comment that You already have the info on some of the threads I\ve posted on... you and I peruse the same sites! lol

You do have a couple of new ones to me, and tomorrow I'll see if I can add a few that I have that aren't mentioned. Or just mentioned in passing in other threads!

Crotch Rocket

You're welcome guys.

Sniper, they're thanking me because it just got stuck a short time ago. It was further down the index in GD for a time.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

A laugh a minute
    Wow just saw this. Boy do I have a lot of researh to do when I get real internet and not have to use it on my phone. Love this thread. Thank you so much.