Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Um. . . what happened to the "LIKE" button?

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    I am interested in this one, but I don't want the free version. The Pro version is $85, so I am thinking about it. I am spending a lot of money on this site already. I'll take a decision soon. Worse case scenario, I will install the free version.

http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbeco...t&productid=22

RedJohn ; I'm of the opinion that if $85.00 will get the set up you like ; Then I 'm more than willing to help cover your cost. You have set up a site here for people who truly believe in helping those of like mind. I know you'd probably like to do it on your own but we are family ( colony ) here. We cannot expect you to carry the full burden of this site when many of us ( WANT ) a certain feature.

Family is family ; And it's my duty to help you make this the most informative and fun site on the net towards prepping in it's most natural sense.
    In closing ; may I ask of you to let us help you in this endeavor?

As Always:
    George

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Yep I agree, I'm more than willing to help with the cost.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

I would have "liked" what Eagle and Kodiak posted if I could....I am in on the cost also.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

I'll most likely shit myself

Me to. Tell me what I need to do.

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Well, whether they (Stig/Redjohn) "like" it or not we're going to help. BP, a few members have contacted me in regards to the site needing some help (and we're gonna)...your more than welcome to pm or text me.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Nah, don't worry. I'll get it and install it. Not today as I am at my mom's, but I'll try tomorrow. I do appreciate the offers though.

ETA: Just installed the "LITE" version because Paypal is giving me grief, but I cannot see the icons. I'll deal with this when I come back.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

RJ and I remain eternally grateful that you guys & gals are willing to support the colony like that. It means the world to us that you believe in what we've all been working towards to the point you'd be willing to donate.

We're working out a number of details and always trying to improve things a little bit here and there so improve the user experience.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

I'll most likely shit myself

Speaking for myself, but probably others on here as well. I look thru several different forums, both for prepping and many various topics of interest to me. This site is always the first one I check out and time permitting several times a day. The folks on here care about each other, the content covers the gamut of topics related to why we are here, and there is always opportunity to expand into something new. Sometimes it leads to a good revelation, others just don't work out. But folks are willing to flesh out ideas instead of just going off half cocked and shutting something down because it may not be the standard way of looking at things.

Bottom Line to me, this is a killer site and I am greatful for all the hard work, effort, thought, and financial sacrifice that has went into this site and am more than happy to be able to contribute to the betterment of this site. Just a little pay back of what I get from it.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    RJ, I have to agree with the opionion of the others here, if you need help, and it involves a donation on the colonys part, please dont hesitate to ask. Im sure many of us here have no issues with donating a few dollars here and there to help with the day to day operation of this site. Not only is it extremely informative, but we also have developed a rapport amongst the members, that makes it like a family here. And family helps family.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dropy View Post
    You 2 come by my place at the wrong time and you will have the chance to man on man bond. Does that help? =)
    Somehow, this statement worries me. . .
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Wanted to like a bunch of posts in this thread.

You could also do a premium membership where we could pay to have extra things. Like bigger inbox, a seperate part of the forum we can enter no one else can. That type of thing.