Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our house

A laugh a minute
    I am about to have a TAZ ATTACK on the contractor. Last week he only worked 10 Hrs. Monday and tuesday. We haven,t seen him yet. Dh called him and he said he is trying to find a jack hammer with a long bit to reach the rock. Dh told him to just open the top of hole 1ft down and that would be fine. We can fill it with concrete to make a top pad. If he doesn,t come Monday and start doing the work, he is fired. Little does he know that Dh is trying to save the man from me going off on him. We will see tomorrow.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

Walking on Sunshine

Sounds like you got the guy my dad got to work on his property a few years ago. Repeat after me, Ohm....Ohm....Ohm...Ohm. At least that's what my lil sis tells me when I am about to go bullistic. I hope he shows up and gets cracking on the rest of the job for you so's you don't have to go all Tazzie on him. I pity the guy if that happens

I'll most likely shit myself

I think we used the same guy to replace our siding/roofing after the hail storm last year. Took the damn guy from June to Oct to do a 1400 sqft house. Mostly the roof. The wife did go BALLISTIC on him. Still took him almost a month to finish. We hounded him so much though, we ended up getting $1000 cut on the price.

A laugh a minute
    Well looks like we have to find another guy to finish up what the contractor didn't do. He called today to renig on the contract and Dh went off on him. I didn't have to.Told him he won't be talking to us anymore, he will be talking to our lawyer from now on unless he makes good on the contract. Those were as nice as words I can print on here.
    we have a few people already lined up for the job so cross your fingers for us. But at this time looks like the new house is not going to happen any time soon. I have to go to my happy place and stay there until I can come to terms with that. Right now it is not safe to even talk to me, I even bitch at myself. So please pray for my DH to be able to live with me until I can come to terms with not having a house and being stuck in this tin can.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

Where's the epi?

Poor Taz...I'm so sorry.
    I apologize for nothing...

Walking on Sunshine

Oh Taz What a disappointment. Fingers(and toes) are crossed.

Queen of the Doom Room
    Oh, Taz. What a bummer. Hopefully you'll find someone soon who can get things moving again.

For the Love of Cats

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his groin!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

A laugh a minute
    Thanks and Sniper, wishing the man that is great. But I prefer wishing him......... Ooommmm go to happy place taz don,t be mean. Well I can,t even wish him evil, have to go to happy place now. But the good Lord above will make it right for me. Just need the will power not to go to his house.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Taz Baby View Post
    Thanks and Sniper, wishing the man that is great. But I prefer wishing him......... Ooommmm go to happy place taz don,t be mean. Well I can,t even wish him evil, have to go to happy place now. But the good Lord above will make it right for me. Just need the will power not to go to his house.
    Stay in your happy place girlfriend....it could become very ugly should you go to his house. Ugly indeed. Yes, happy place for Taz...indeed.
    I apologize for nothing...