Page 152 of 389 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

What have you done to prep this week?

Four new Muscle Rack shelves (7' tall x 6' wide) are helping us slowly clear/clean the garage...organizing is definitely prepping!

Premium Member
    went to dollar store and hit the 10 for 10$ aisle. this time was fruits, i rotate between fruits, vegetable and meats. got a couple rifles cleaned, fought thru a battle of depression after the football game, went out and plinked with a couple 22s, made the day go better...

GunnerMax
    FINALLY got my 1st and 2nd line gear setup. I got my wifes 1st line gear setup (battlebelt with suspenders, with revolver. Mags are loaded, First aid kit checked. My new rig shipped today. I ordered a Magpul stock from SKD tactical that was $30 off normal price. Made 2 fishing kits, got the buttpacks and big first aid kit loaded. Made some vasaline covered cotton balls and tested it in the rain (success, it burned for 4 minutes!!!) Getting the shopping list together to plus the holes in my BOB. Busy busy busy

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Midlength dissipator upper, charging handle, black dog machine .22 mags for my Cmmg conversion kit, firing pin, 10 30 rnd PMags, and 2-20rnd pmags
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

HO HO HO.....

My boys at the gun shop just sold the last ARs in stock.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Got some HSGI taco mag pouches in...........put them on y scout belt.............almost hand an aneurysm getting them on. Those things are rough. Once on, great pouch.

Was given a Mossberg 930SPX as a gift........more accessory shopping to do now.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

cleaned out my entire town of 9mm ammo. all 550 rounds of it...........

400 rounds of 7.62x39
    440 rounds 7.62x54R
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Administrator

Bought another 100 rds of .223

CC Gray Panther
    Took daughter to Walmart today to work ; She's a Pharmacy Tech.
    The wife asked me to pick up some Iodized salt.

Great value brand -- 48 cents for 26 oz. So I picked up 10 & will go back and get 20 or 30 more.

This week I have single handedly managed to clean my entire town out of 9mm and 12ga buck and slug..........it wasn't very hard to do