Page 272 of 389 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

I call big spoon.
    My next addition to the pack will be adding a backpackers form of fishing kit. I've got one. But if someone can chime in on some sound telescoping poles. Or takedown poles feel free to chime in. I'm aware of the traps and other ways I can try to fish. I'd rather keep handy a little more gear than I need without having too much. Find a safe place, and make a cache.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    don't know a prep related. i did find a 3.4 in barrel for the P22. guy at a pawnshop i frequent had it and we swapped. my 5 in for his 3.4 in. then we got into a discussion about swapping P22 for a Sig Mosquito. i went home installed the barrel and decided i liked it. so no trades.

Quote Originally Posted by oif0709 View Post
    My next addition to the pack will be adding a backpackers form of fishing kit. I've got one. But if someone can chime in on some sound telescoping poles. Or takedown poles feel free to chime in. I'm aware of the traps and other ways I can try to fish. I'd rather keep handy a little more gear than I need without having too much. Find a safe place, and make a cache.
    i met a member from another forum and we went fishing. he brought a take down rod. i will ask him what it was and where he got it. i used it a few times during the day and it felt pretty good. as far as a cache goes, i have 4. 1 N, 1E, 1 S and 1W of my current location. enough to get me by for a week or so.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

For the Love of Cats

I have one too, that I use when I travel. It's lasted me 20+ years and although a little stiff, I like it. I'll try to dig it out on the weekend.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I got my Keltec sub 2000 out and got the scope back in alignment, and tried to sight in the Ruger 10/22 with the scope. It's close, but still needs some fine tuning

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I shot my sub 2000 this week and it was hitting right. Need to sight it in.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

For the Love of Cats

picked up 3 dozen cans for the pantry, plus some flour, pasta and more rice.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

finally pooped
    Began printing a lot of my E-books that I haven't read and others that I consider reference manuals. Began diving into a few of my medical manuals a bit more. Trying to get the wife interested in medicine but it may be a lost cause, as squimish as she is.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    If you keep showing her the same picture of the foot as you showed us, I see why. Lol

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Finished decapping and resizing 1K pieces of .40 brass, getting ready to prime them, about half of them are belled.

I have powder, and access to more... the thing that worries me is, the 1K primers I have, was the last the LGS had and havent seen any more in WEEKS. I hate paying hazmat, but I might have to order some on line.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

I call big spoon.
    About every 2 weeks when I'm doing actual grocery shopping I'll grab a few cans of vegetables and fruits and some canned sea creatures. I've got 2 buckets with screw on lids filled almost. I just try to grab stuff with a best by date of 2017 or 2018.