I re-organized and re-planned my maxpedition Jumbo pack GHB - figured out a few things I need to make it a more practical carry every day, although it does ride shotgun on trips, it spends lots of time in the trunk during the day, I need a MOLLE shooting glasses case, and some type of organizer for the inside to make things more accessible than they are now. This bag doubles as a range bag most of the time, AND i frequently need my cheapo protective eyewear/shooting glasses at work, so a MOLLE case is pretty necessary.

I bought more x39 ammo, and packed it into my famous 120 rnd. food saver battle packs labeled and dated them and put them in ammo cans.

Shopped a little for a .22 pocket pistol replacement for the one I carry now, pretty much settled on the beretta bobcat, or taurus pt22 I encounter lots of dogs on the job, and want something super discreet that customers won't notice while I'm in their homes.

Lots of vehicle maintenance starts tomorrow, on wife's car, and the BOV which has a steering shaft recall, if you have an old body style Nissan Xterra, call the stealership, give them your VIN, and get'er fixed for free (if covered).