Page 103 of 389 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

GunnerMax
    ordered 8 more AK mags to fill up every AK pouch I have, plus one in the gun, plus one backup

i am going tonight and tomorow to the classes to learn to hunt and trap and i jioned my local gun club

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Spoke to a like minded business owner. I found a person that I can communicate with about the process of prepping.

Might send you the Swedish Vacu-pump 2000 when you've already said it's not your bag
    Passed my Amateur Extra exam today. WOOT!

Where's the epi?

picked 47 lbs of peaches and a gallon of blueberries today to can and make jams.
    I apologize for nothing...

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Wife is buying me/us a family membership to Texas Defensive Shooting Academy for fathers day. Very cool range, lots of LEO training goes on there, they have steels, moveable barriers and target stands, 2 feet to 25 yd pistol, sniper tower (CONEX standing on end), a little town, up to 400yd rifle, and although a very safe place due to the berms, and layout, very few rules that preclude you from doing real world shooting. They also have cars for use in shoot and move/ firing from cover and concealment drills. You can only do limited shoot and move without a medic present, but several members teach a course to others to meet the qualification for basic hole patching in the event someone gets hurt. I've shot there once with an instructor friend, and I give it an 11 on a 1-10 scale, even if my rifle crapped the bed, and it was raining. Oh, and you can go at night with a call-ahead to make sure there isn't a special training event for LEO in progress.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Going to the Mojave for Desert Thunder Summer Solstice!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Pins, extractors, firing pin, couple extra springs, ammo, single ak pouch, a few little things that were missing. Waiting on the brown truck of happiness to arrive with my side folder, and QD swivels among other things.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

I'll most likely shit myself

Picked up a gallon of blueberries, plus picking what we are getting from our own plants. We are picking up a bunch of peaches tonight. Over the weekend I got one of these:

Cold SteelĀ® Pipe Hawk™ Tomahawk

I've been looking at these for several months and finally had a chance to go pick it up. My plan is to keep it in the truck with my other get home gear.
    I also got one of these,:

Rite in the Rain

Been looking at them for a bit and decided that it would be great for keeping in the car for note taking on my trip back and forth to work, for planning Get home trips. Plus make notes on stuff in various routes away from home.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

FYI Cold Steel has opened a retail store out here. over in Ventura. About 3-4 hours west of me, but not all that far as the crow flies.

Special Projects (A Division of Cold Steel® Knives). About Us
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com