Page 224 of 389 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Yes, that is the one I am using. Wish I had the other one. I got the rest of it done, then threw some chicken scratch in there and let the chickens in . They are doing a hell of a job digging around in there right now. Just going to rake it back where I want it when they are done. Then plant.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Got ready to transplant lettuce seedlings & taking a stab at hydroponics this year. Last year our lettuce got blasted on the south side of the house. Now we're on the north side under some large oaks that will provide partial shade.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Daughter and I exercised our hunting licences yesterday by going Pigeon hunting... Didnt see any, nor did I expect to... it was more about walking the field with a loaded gun for her, practicing hunter safety.. we also had some lessons on "tactical movement" utilizing hand signals, taking a knee, watching the six, etc.. Also a little learning on the GPS.

Today we went back to Haven WMA to hike on the Bradshaw side... Went in, hiked up... made a little fire, ate a Cliff bar, relaxed and hiked back to the hard top from a different path... My Dakota 20 has topo loaded on it so it was easy to calculate location and distance.

I hope to have pix and video up later...

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

15 baby rabbits born today. 7 from 1 female, and 8 from another. Have 2 more does that might have babies in the next day or so.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Planted carrots and peppers last week, got a few sprouts showing, so im excited! Unlike the rest of you folks, we still have snow and ice on the ground, so I cant even think of putting stuff outside yet!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Finished our 20 x30 above ground bed already have tomsto plants ip in green house and they are already ft tall...not going to put in gsrden bed yet..still waiting on mr freeze again..re uped on heirloom seeds again and they are getting high on the dollar..I used all seeds collected from last year ..so seed bank looking good. Also made some jerky both deer and beef about 50 lbs of meat before dehydrating. Food prices are souring !! Also looking into some rabbit's this year, I found a field of timothy hay to contract this summer..figure I might same a little on rabbit feed, I normaly put up about 400 bale a year for the horse..so looking good for rabbits

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Added a couple hundred more songs to the mp player. Walked in to Wally-World and they had (l said "had" right) 7 boxes of 9mm. Chatted with the older gentleman for a few then he let me get all 7 boxes. Very nice. Went fishing and put a couple dozen nice sized Bluegill in the freezer. Not a bad weekend.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

I heard that wallyworld stopped the 3 boxes of ammo per customer rule.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

^^^Not sure about all the locations, l was up by Northgate and it still had the sign.

And.....don't you have some work to do? Lol.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Our WallyWorld still has the 3 box limit, but they have plenty in stock, so go figure. Its finally going to get over 40 degrees today, so looking forward to that! My carrots started growing, and they are about 2 inches tall and the peppers started breaking ground, not bad for a weeks work!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.