Page 316 of 389 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

I was able to pick up 500 rounds of 5.56 at a good price of .33 per round. They are brass reloads from a reputable company and I will now have enough brass for my own reloads. Rotated some canned stock and began using some recently "expired" canned goods and restocked those. Right now a small grocery chain is going out of business and selling everything off at 10-40% off. Have added some canned and dry goods to the storage. Looking at installing rain gutters so that we might save some run off from the promised winter storms.

I'll most likely shit myself

Care to say which co. They were from? .33 cents is a good price with brass.

Do you have a robot?
    Bought a bunch of stuff for my daughter to put in her EDC and BOB, micro flashlight, fersnal lens, Leatherman micro. Israeli bandages, CAT tourniquet, Combat gauze and EMT scissors for a blow out kit. I will also be bringing some duplicates down to my son this weekend. Also taking down his G-code holster and M&P 9 CORE.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Walking on Sunshine

Haven't done a lot. Just pulled the last of the carrots out of the garden. Will process this week, freezing and dehydrating some. Brussels were a fail but I think it's because we didn't plant them correctly and DH didn't take enough of the leaves off. We'll try again next year.Rest of the garden was a fail as well, not sure what happened but I suspect the mulch DH used and the rain did the garden in.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    The last few orders I did with Diamond K was *outstanding*...

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Got our Aronia berry, gojis, hardy kiwi (replaced from a lost one by stark bros) 6 blackberries, 3 raspberry, 2 replacement honeyberries, and thornless loganberries (2). Our goal for next year is at least 50lbs of berries. Got 22lbs from one blackberry this year, so maybe we'll get it. We're adding the above to: 2 elderberries, 1 goji, 3 Nanking cherry, 2 blueberry, 2 pink champagne blueberry, 1 blackberry, 3 raspberry, 1 grape, 1 fruit cocktail (peach, plum, nectarine) 1 triple cocktail pear tree which is 3 different pears, 1 peach, 1 methley plum, and 1 Celeste fig. Pulling out the melons which are done, and didn't impress this year, but did ok so I can winterize the bed, and have it ready when it's time to plant spring onions, and plant my elephant garlic on one end which I'm late doing, but it rains every Thursday now, so I'm way behind.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Do you have a robot?
    Signed up for a two day low light class with Mike Pannone. Building more shelving in the garage for more storage. I'm looking at putting up a metal barn to protect my equipment and to store firewood.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Crotch Rocket

I picked up an M&P bb gun just for fun this week, but nowI'm more geeked about the resetting trigger than anything. I think I just picked into an acceptable, inexpensive,dry fire training gun.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Tore down the PVC greenhouse. Tearing down the raised garden beds. Planning out the rebuild for next year. Pond rebuild will occur hopefully this year as well. Need a few more good days for the construction phase.

For the Love of Cats

First day in almost 3 weeks it didn't rain. got a bunch of wood split and piled in the woodshed. Making some room in the outdoor storage for another cord for 2 years from now (will move into shed next year.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.