Page 360 of 389 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Do you have change for a canned bacon?

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    Im riding the same bus...
    Ditto
    They say that the cockroaches will be the last creature alive on this earth.
    I intend on being the last person alive still stomping cockroaches.

Do you have a robot?
    Well I guess you could say it is prepping, I bought a bunch of wine this week, several cases. Now there may be people who would say I should buy other stuff, but then they probably don't drink wine and don't have a wife who says it is okay to buy wine but not stockpile the things I have......one thing at a time.....
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Walking on Sunshine

realist,
    Sounds like you got a good deal. ME I picked up a few "olden times" games as the grand kids call them for the stash. You know the ones that don't require batteries or electricity. Son & DIL are working and due to somethings that happen a while ago , doesn't trust anyone but family to watch the kids. As DH is retired he's going down for the week to help out. I don't have anymore time till January AND after January 31st I'll have a LOT of time whoo hoo Retirement here I come!!

Do you have a robot?
    Retirement is much better than the brochure, congrats.

Added about another weeks worth of water and a few days of food. I like Katrina's idea of a few "olden" games. Without electricity I guess the grandkids X-Box and other things will be gone. Hmmm...bring back Clue and Monopoly in the original board style.

I'll most likely shit myself

A ac
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalman View Post
    Added about another weeks worth of water and a few days of food. I like Katrina's idea of a few "olden" games. Without electricity I guess the grandkids X-Box and other things will be gone. Hmmm...bring back Clue and Monopoly in the original board style.

Two games that should be included. RISK, a strategic board game and chess.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Chess!
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Walking on Sunshine

Don't forget the Checkers

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    pffft... checkers.

Well, Im still stuck at 230lbs, goal right now is 2 even. Trying to get there...

Ive built up a nice little stock of reloading powder, I found a secret honey hole because I bought all they had over time, and they GOT MORE Power Pistol. So, Ill continue to buy more until I have excessive amount... this is only for pistol, which Ive had horrible trouble getting... Rifle powder is easy to get..

After that, I really seriously need to stock up on PRIMERS!

Bullets are the easiest to get, and also brass.

Ive been building target stands to sell to make some extra money, but wouldnt you know... Id start this project when not so good weather and temperatures settle in. Im building them with reclaimed metal that would normally be discard. They are setup to be 18" wide, the width of IDPA/USPSA targets. The first 6 I build for MYSELF. The rest I am building for sale. Weather has that at a halt right now as I only have my concrete patio to work on, wish I had a little shop or building..

Thats all for now..
    EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do you have a robot?
    EB keep at it you will get to your goal. Excellent idea on primers. When they were short a couple of years ago I had more than I would ever need. Well I sold some to friends when they were really hurting. When they became plentiful I bought new to replace those I sold, primer rotation, .

I spent an entire day cleaning guns. I then went through and made a list, Santa, of parts I need to stock pile.

Picked up a couple of new lowers and the parts to put them together. When my daughter comes home for Christmas break,of as the left coast calls it "the Holidays", we will build them together. This way she will appreciate it more and know how to fix her gun if it breaks.

Taught three classes this week so that means I also got to shoot a bunch. I wish I did this much shooting when I was much younger. I would have liked to have gotten into competition.

Ordered a new Vortex scope, range finder, binoculars and some scope rings and picatinny rail for my Remington 700.