Page 306 of 389 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Do you have a robot?
    Regarding the G-Code gear it takes a while to get it but they do not keep stuff in stock, it is made to order. Times are about 30 to 45 days so if you do want it plan a head. I like the way I can interchange holsters without having to change the rest of the gear just push a button and the holster can be removed from the belt or vest and a different one put on depending upon weapon.

The garden is going full steam with squash. We have a white almost star like squash. My wife it on squash probation. She planted four of these along with four zucchini plants so we now have enough squash to feed an army. The soil is good so the plants are huge. It is kinda like and Easter egg hunt each day. If we miss one then by the time we find it the thing has ground to the size of a Frisbee. Anybody got any good recipes???

This weekend we are suppose to get a hot spell so I am hoping it will help out the tomatoes, the plants are full. We are hoping for a good crop since we have not had enough tomatoes in four years to can.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

For the Love of Cats

never heard of, nor seen star squash around here. They look interesting. Looking forward to seeing some recipes!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Cover squash with flour, fry in Crisco with onions. Get a bib.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

The M & P 9 is a sweet firearm. My son got one, 4.25" and it shoots nice and straight. I wanted to get one but did not have the $$ before it fell off the California Dept. of Justice "Approved" list on January 1.

Kalifornia is slowly moving to ban guns by use of the approved list. Essentially a manufacturer must submit 3 guns for testing to make sure they are safe and pay a ransom, I mean fee, in order to be sold in this once great state. However, no new guns may be added unless they do the micro-stamping, which is a non-proven, faulty technology. Guns currently on the list can continue to pay the ransom but if ANY changes are made in a model it is considered a NEW model, i.e. change some screws from blade to Philips head and it is a new model.

may be in trouble

Like the gangbangers give a hang about microstamping or approved lists. Bet you can't wait for Six Californias to pass.

I got the 40 so I can later get the 9mm SL conversion barrel... Its cheaper than buying two guns!

Anywho, I put my Mouse Whisperer hat on...

https://www.google.com/search?q=buck...utf-8&oe=utf-8

I had a place in the basement that needed to be fixed, never ever had a mouse problem.. A month ago I discovered one.. bought some Dcon spinny twister type mouse traps... and they never caught a thing! The wife woke me out of a sleep to tell me the mouse was in the kitchen looking at her...

Out of disgust, I built the mouse bucket trap... this shit has GOT to end, and Ill even resort to making one of those corny traps that Im sure will not work!

Thusly I am fully awake so I lay in bed with light on low and read a few hours... Anticipation rose me and DANG! I caught a mouse! Took him to the back of the yard, let him free and "re-arm" the end of the stick with a very small sampling of what was on the wheel (peanut butter and enough to kill for!).

Just prior to leaving for work this morning, I check the bucket... I was suspecting little buddy had a friend so I checked it out. The PB on the end of the stick is gone, but no mouse! DANG! Theres another, but this one is too smart for the trap!

I just got home a bit ago and sure enough, DANG! The lure of PB on a wheel was just TOOO much, another cute critter caught and freed!

I dont think there are any more, but Ill continue to set the trap until it goes unsucessful for a few daze, and yes.. the little guy's freedom tunnel was fixed, with concrete.

The Mouse Whisperer
    "AR - America's Rifle"

For the Love of Cats

What a kind hearted soul! I put 3 inches of water in my bucket and then release the remains via a toilet bowl swirlee.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Do you have a robot?
    YOU LET HIM GO?????????????? Why???? Where is the cat? Ok so I am heartless, but I don't like mice or rats.....gophers too.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Im feeding the black snakes, relax...

Daughter and wife are allergic to cats... AHHHHGGG!

Mouse count to date: 4

Ill keep going until they are eliminated!!! Arrrr!

EB
    "AR - America's Rifle"

Walking on Sunshine

EB
    Can loan you my Zephyr She's caught two so far. Woke me up at 5:30 to show me what she'd done... trouble is she wanted me to "fix" it
    Just so you know she's a bit over weight and can't even hop on the couch So we've had to put both cats on a diet.LOL