Sorry I haven't been on much this summer. We lost all the maters due to blossom rot, learning experience for us. Everybody around here has lost their peas due to the heat. Salad greens have gone nuts, got about 10 cuttings from the plants. Gave some to the lady that does my hair, she wanted more but the plants have bolted. Now waiting till the seed pods form for next year, carrots are going good. Got 6 peppers off the ( 2 free) plants DH got AND they have more buds, so hope we can get more before it gets too cold here. Did get more canning jars, they were on sale plus I had coupons for two dollars off every case, SCORE!! It worked out to less than $3.00 per case. DH and I went to an estate sale (part 2 of this sale) got a lot of new towels, brand new for bath room for VERY little, hot pads and mitts. My mitts and pads are 15 years old, worn out, can't patch them any more,so DH says "Maybe it's time to replace them " LOL. He didn't get a change to snag some of the the totes the sale had. A lady said she was moving and took all the the good sized ones. The owner passed a few months ago and she was a hoarder so there was a TON of stuff there. MANY,many multiples of things. She had Christmas, all holidays, tons of unopened packages of bed linens,curtains and bath towel sets, dishes , costume jewelry, etc. DH said she put my dad, the King of the pack rat hoarders to shame with all the stuff she had stuffed in the pole barn and two story house.