Page 205 of 389 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

For the Love of Cats

hey BP, do you guys have 'Seafoam' down there? 10 billion times better than Stabil IMHO. check it out!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    hey BP, do you guys have 'Seafoam' down there? 10 billion times better than Stabil IMHO. check it out!
    We have sea foam here. Didn't know it could be used for stabilizer, but I've used it as a fuel additive for cleaning up the injectors. I've also added to the crank case, and driven around for an hour, then went for an oil change, you shoulda seen the crap that came out with the used oil.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

For the Love of Cats

read the label... works to stabilize too.

I just finished a two year test. I filled 8 Jerry cans with gas (regular unleaded), and treaed them all with seafoam. I opened one every three months, and used it in whatever needed it (lawn mower, chainsaw, quad, weedwhacker, etc). the last can I just opened about a month ago, and finished in my quad last week, zero issues.

I wish I would have done a nineth can untreated, and maybe a tenth with stabil to open after the two years, but I didn't think of it. I truly wish I knew about this stuff as a fledgling product, as I would've mortaged my soul for shares! Seriously!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

I'll most likely shit myself

T I will try and find the Seafoam. Didn't know anything about it.

This week has been crazy at work (most likely will be all month) so i haven't had time to get much done. I was able to get one of my garden spots worked up and ready to sow a cover crop on. I also left three rows open. Today I planted some cabbage, parsnips, 3 kinds of carrots, 2 kinds of beets, and a row of onions. First real shot at a fall garden and I'm probably late getting it out, but who knows we may have a late fall this year.
    I picked about a pint of blueberries today, which may be my last picking this year. Man are they good. The berries have done great this year, I think we started picking in either late May or early June and to get a decent amount in September I think is awesome. I planted several varieties hoping to spread out the harvest. Apparently that has worked out pretty good.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Today we planted, broccoli, Armenian cucumbers, lemon cucumbers, Bush beans, snap peas, carrots, more radishes, some kind of long purple beans that turn green when cooked, picked a few more small but tasty maters, planted cross vines, and a fire bush (they can't all be producing plants). Harvested some more of the hibiscus seed pods from the prettiest hibiscus we've ever seen. Red with a star in the center, and extremely heat tolerant.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Walking on Sunshine

We got a maters!!!and a half a dozen acorn squash so far off the plants.

I'll most likely shit myself

I picked butternut and spaghetti squash watermelons this week. I got a few onions and leeks to get yet and a few more melons.

Also spent quite a bit of time doing some repairs on the BOT (5th wheel) and some major cleaning. Mice and Ants. Nasty shit.

CC Gray Panther
    B.P.

Also spent quite a bit of time doing some repairs on the BOT (5th wheel) and some major cleaning. Mice and Ants. Nasty shit.

Napalm 'em

For the Love of Cats

just keep on puttin up. Jam's and Jellies, Salsa's and tomatoes.

I LOVE harvest season!

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

I got a rechargeable dosimeter and a Radiation Alert Inspector and a Petromax lantern I'm going to rebuild.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com