Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for being level headed

Bacon saver

OK but now, I'll have to be serious. My wife brought me into the colony from the other site which most of you might already know. I turned her onto that one (no comment required or desired) years ago. But here, there is a quality exchange of information, serious questions with serious answers. Men and women who are equals and work together to achieve what their personal goals are at home whatever they may be. This site is a finely tuned machine in my opinion. There's allot a friendships being formed, groups in different parts of the country. Overall I think America's going to be a better place......Well in certain parts anyway. Besides I enjoy the banter every now and then as well. Yes, I do get serious and sarcastic but that is my nature. I have much to offer but yet I am guarded as well. I will always have my security issues but that is just my training and my nature. Just understand that I try to look out for and respect others as well. So I leave you all with I think this site is the shit, "Thanks for having me around" and..............."Peace, love and no underwear!"
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    OK but now, I'll have to be serious. My wife brought me into the colony from the other site which most of you might already know. I turned her onto that one (no comment required or desired) years ago. But here, there is a quality exchange of information, serious questions with serious answers. Men and women who are equals and work together to achieve what their personal goals are at home whatever they may be. This site is a finely tuned machine in my opinion. There's allot a friendships being formed, groups in different parts of the country. Overall I think America's going to be a better place......Well in certain parts anyway. Besides I enjoy the banter every now and then as well. Yes, I do get serious and sarcastic but that is my nature. I have much to offer but yet I am guarded as well. I will always have my security issues but that is just my training and my nature. Just understand that I try to look out for and respect others as well. So I leave you all with I think this site is the shit, "Thanks for having me around" and..............."Peace, love and no underwear!"

B.R.R. ; I believe that all of us who came over here to this site were comfortable in our own skin and lifestyles.
    We didn't need anybody blowing smoke up our asses as to how bad they are or how we should live. This site leans towards teaching ; and help towards the growth of survivability. We are unique unto ourselves in the sense that we are of the mindset ( that by taking care of each other and expanding each others knowledge in a SHTF situation we improve our chances at keeping our nation free.

The only way you'll ever piss me off is if you don't take care of the dozer.

Bacon saver

Oh shut up...........or I'll shove one of Izzy's smokes up your ass

Now look at what you did................good debate tonight, better than what I expected......oh , no politics.
    Last edited by Brownwater Riverrat 13; 10-04-2012 at 02:45 AM.

CC Gray Panther
    Oh shut up...........or I'll shove one of Izzy's smokes up your ass

Now look at what you did................good debate tonight, better than what I expected......oh , no politics.

DAMN!!! I hope it's filtered. I hate it when I have tobacco strands hanging out of my ass.

Somebody always seems to want to light my ass up.

Bacon saver

Jokes on you, I was talking about an M18.............it's going to burn allot worse. Izzy doesn't smoke cigarettes he dips that worm dirt. I guess I'm going to go reload some 9mm I think I can crank out another 100 before It's time for a shower, shouldn't take but 15-20 minutes. Oh, we're hijacking the thread............guilty as charged!

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    DAMN!!! I hope it's filtered. I hate it when I have tobacco strands hanging out of my ass.

Somebody always seems to want to light my ass up.
    Dont worry Eagle, no tobacco strands..................he was talking about my smoke grenades
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

CC Gray Panther
    Jokes on you, I was talking about an M18.............it's going to burn allot worse. Izzy doesn't smoke cigarettes he dips that worm dirt. I guess I'm going to go reload some 9mm I think I can crank out another 100 before It's time for a shower, shouldn't take but 15-20 minutes. Oh, we're hijacking the thread............guilty as charged!

Who cares. We either hang together or we hang alone . Meet you at the rope Brother. Between the m-18 and the worm dirt is gonna be one nasty mess. Bringing a pallet of toilet paper. :

Will that 9mm ammo fit my FM high powered 9mm? Bet it will. Okay back to the thread ; whatever is was about.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Dont worry Eagle, no tobacco strands..................he was talking about my smoke grenades
    Hide those things Izzy. BRR seems set to go on a serial stuffing rampage with those things.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Don;t worry, they're locked up and accounted for...............except for that one I'm missing from the meet and greet..........
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Premium Member
    Echo, you are absolutely right my friend. I too left a couple of other sites because of mean spirited people that were real tough sitting in front of their computer screens that loved to redicule and attack just for the fun of it. I don't really understand why anyone would waste their time doing such a thing. It's stupid and unproductive and I am way to busy for it. I have been on about 6 other sites total over the past 3 years trying to find the right one. Some I did not even post on...just read, and some I did very little posting, and one I was very active on for awhile.

This SITE is by far the best I have seen. Justa and Evolver are the reasons I came here. It always takes a little bit to warm up to folks, but I feel that I have been welcomed in and I thank y'all for that. My wife has been thinking about joining, but wanted to wait to check it out a little. When she hears me sitting at my computer early in the morning or late at night and LMAO out of the clear blue, whether it's the "word game" or at BWRR, SniperT, Izzy, Twitchy, and a few others, she knows it must be good. I think she feels it's safe to join now, so hopefully she will. And I will say she has never been on any forum or social site including Facebook. So if and when she joins, please don't embarrass me guys......Just kidding.