Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks for being level headed

Bacon saver

Like I said, damn good site, Harumph! I'm hopin, Mighty Mouse will poop in, yah I said poop in. But sometimes he's a bit high strung so we'll see. Carry on...........I still think it's ironic that we have the connections Willie. LadyHK13 and I Lived in Central FL almost all of our lives and then we had to evac.........long story, but you live there now. We watched it all happen so we seen enough.
    Last edited by Brownwater Riverrat 13; 10-04-2012 at 05:03 AM.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Where's the epi?

Willie tell her to come on in...the water is fine!!! Tell her that the girls have our own forum where we tell all the REALLY good jokes about all you guys! Ok, jusk kidding - we don't talk about any of you - much (snicker sniker). But we really do have a Ladies Forum that myself and the other gals here would welcome her with open arms to join. She can pm me with any and all questions. We do have a family here. We all have a mutual respect for each other and even if we may disagree or have a difference of opinion as there can be in families we never lose sight of what our common goal here is. The fact that the site has been small and growing at a steady pace has allowed each of us to get to know the new members as they have come aboard and I think this has been a HUGE advantage over most all other sites. Stig and RJ have done a wonderful job of getting rid of spammers and the few trolls that tried to venture into our ranks which has kept things nice and clean here.

So, I do hope your wife comes on board. I look forward to meeting her and I know the other ladies would as well especially since we are so outnumbered!
    I apologize for nothing...

prepguide
    With what I do as a consultant I've been on a number of forums over the years and sadly so many of the incidents that y'all have talked about already seem to happen so often. For me the worse one is the person who runs downs somebody else's accomplishment/plan/achievements while doing nothing of substance of their own. There are far too few preppers in number vs the numbers in the general population and I for one am very much enjoying being here. Thanks for making this such a welcoming place.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Willie tell her to come on in...the water is fine!!! Tell her that the girls have our own forum where we tell all the REALLY good jokes about all you guys! Ok, jusk kidding - we don't talk about any of you - much (snicker sniker). But we really do have a Ladies Forum that myself and the other gals here would welcome her with open arms to join. She can pm me with any and all questions. We do have a family here. We all have a mutual respect for each other and even if we may disagree or have a difference of opinion as there can be in families we never lose sight of what our common goal here is. The fact that the site has been small and growing at a steady pace has allowed each of us to get to know the new members as they have come aboard and I think this has been a HUGE advantage over most all other sites. Stig and RJ have done a wonderful job of getting rid of spammers and the few trolls that tried to venture into our ranks which has kept things nice and clean here.

So, I do hope your wife comes on board. I look forward to meeting her and I know the other ladies would as well especially since we are so outnumbered!
    Alright, Songbird did it. LadyHK, thanks for the welcome.