As the title states....

I'm on a few boards as Echo2....and have joined in a few more in the last few months.

My reason for doing this...other than to meet fine folks like yourselves....is to learn and prepare for a "Preparedness" class that I'm going to be teaching in conjunction with my CCW classes. I do make notes on particularly interesting talking points from many sites and sources.

But by in far...this site has some of the more realistic folks that I have run into.

Some of the other new sites I have joined or lurked around on.....seem to have some very ill tempered folks. I can't believe the way some folks attack a "newbie" who has asked the "every prepping/survival site" questions. Things such as bet pistol?....best rifle?....best shotgun?....Where to get...?...how to find....?. The lists go on and on.

I have found that most the folks here will generally direct someone to the proper thread....not ridicule them and ask them if they ever heard of a search engine.

Also....If you have an opinion on a certain matter.....it's generally stated as just that....an opinion. Take it or leave it. A general difference in opinion is a good thing.....and a lively debate can help both parties learn. But I have found no "That's the way it is so STFU&GTFO" attitude here.

So just a line here to say thanks to all involved.

That is all.

Carry on.

Echo2