Thread: Money Matters. What are they? What aren't they?

Crotch Rocket

Money Matters. What are they? What aren't they?

Some discussion came up amongst the staff on this forum the other day, during which I saw some verification that my understanding of this forum matches the top dog's vision for it. So, with a few minutes available tonight I did a little moving of threads and such. Pretty easy in this case at least.

Anyway, I saw there was about a 50/50 split in the content in here, so I felt an explanation might be in order for what this forum's about.

Basically, if its something you're doing with your own budget/ money/ debt/ credit, it goes here. Retirement planning, for instance, can be considered prepping. It belongs here

If its a news article you might read to monitor events - QE3 or the national credit rating for instance - it should be in intel.

Make sense?

Thanks for helping keep it cleaned up in here too, I kinda like this forum, though I haven't done much in it for a while.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Ty mitr
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com