Thread: Anybody have a vehicle they're unwilling/ unable to let go?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First post...
    Have a '99 Wrangler with +70K nearly flawless miles that I've had since new. It has only left me stranded once and that was at home, in the garage, when the battery failed (probably jinxed myself now). That something I can't say about the cars I've owned during the same time.
    Jeep has a mild lift with 33" tires, a winch, and on-board air in case of a flat tire.
    It is my 'go to' vehicle in severe bad weather or for hurricane evacuation. Of course, at 13 MPG, I need to tow a fuel tender.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by AAONMS View Post
    First post...
    Have a '99 Wrangler with +70K nearly flawless miles that I've had since new. It has only left me stranded once and that was at home, in the garage, when the battery failed (probably jinxed myself now). That something I can't say about the cars I've owned during the same time.
    Jeep has a mild lift with 33" tires, a winch, and on-board air in case of a flat tire.
    It is my 'go to' vehicle in severe bad weather or for hurricane evacuation. Of course, at 13 MPG, I need to tow a fuel tender.
    I know the feeling!

Last edited by RedJohn; 04-05-2013 at 09:59 AM.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.