Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver and Gold prices are dropping. Buying time?

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

It's still dropping. If it hits 15 bucks I'll buy.

NVG....totally a work deduction!

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    $10,000 of 1oz silver rounds is gonna make the UPS guy hate you when it's delivered.....just sayin.
    not as much as two tins of 5.45 ammo.... in the wooden crate

The hot sexy one

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    apmex.com always treated me right for small purchases. I bet for the amount you've given, if you call them directly you'd get personal attention and can work out a bulk purchase deal.

I'm not a big fan of coins. For those you have to consider the value of the silver content and any additional value from the rarity of the coin. I have no interest in deciphering that an 1894 Indian booger nickle is worth far more than the 1896 version.

At one time Apmex offered silver rounds that appeared to be the old buffalo nickle but were not monetary, just silver. Bars worked too. I didn't see too much difference between the two in terms of function. I did limit total size to 1oz because "making change" for silver is kinda tough post hurricane.

Hope this helps.
    Same here...good luck with Apmex, I also buy the 1/2 oz rounds....a little higher price per oz , but I am preparing to use them as trade fodder.....

Where's the epi?

I looked at the 1 oz bars on Apmex and was wondering if it reakky makes any difference on the ones to buy. They are .999 pure but just different designs. I would be buying for barter/silver value only and don't care about collectors value. Anyone have suggestions or thoughts?
    I apologize for nothing...

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    If you are not going for collector value, Just get the ones that are clearly marked .999 silver and come from a reputable place.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Where's the epi?

I was looking on Apmex so from what I've seen on the site here they have a good reputation right? Thanks.

Yes, Ampex is good to go
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    I looked at the 1 oz bars on Apmex and was wondering if it reakky makes any difference on the ones to buy. They are .999 pure but just different designs. I would be buying for barter/silver value only and don't care about collectors value. Anyone have suggestions or thoughts?
    im putting my money in rabbits make good trade and will feed my family and garden i thank its a good play what about you guys ?

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by momabear View Post
    im putting my money in rabbits make good trade and will feed my family and garden i thank its a good play what about you guys ?
    Rabbits are wonderful little animals...we have a thread just for animals here so if you would, pls go over there and tell us all about them! What kind do you have, how they are raised, kept, fed, do you slaughter them yourself? There is another thread on food that you can even share your recipes and if you can the meat too. Personally I've never tried the meat...afraid to. Looking forward to your info.

Dont be scared to try it, taste exactly like chicken when its deep fried southern style!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,