Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Silver and Gold prices are dropping. Buying time?

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    I've used Scottsdale in the past with pretty good results.
    Bit pricy, but their Omnia and Reserve 1 ozt rounds and their basic 1 ozt house bar are very very good for the money.

Best ag for the FRN I've had is Monarch Precious Metals ( http://www.monarchpreciousmetals.com/ )

Supposedly, all the dimwits that can't get along w/o their cell have, in their hands, an ounce of silver that in the traces and solder joints of the cell.

Best chuckle about silver I've had since I got into it.

A post-SHTF entrepreneur with patience will make a fortune out of scavenging the batteries and silver out of all those abandoned cells. Gang enough of the batteries together and you get a decent storage cell.

Kesephist

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    When I buy silver I like the silver eagles in one ounce weights. People recognize these so I am also looking at potentially using them in barter situations but also for investment. There are a lot of people out there that say silver is too heavy to carry and I then tell them to buy gold. They tell me gold it too expensive. So they have to make up their minds what to get, I find a lot of people just want to be told what is best.
    I agree, and would buy the silver Eagles exclusively, but except for the fact the pressed bars are $2-3 less. For that standpoint, I am buying bars more than coins.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    The silver came in from JMB a few days ago, and I'm OK with them. From the order date it took almost a month to get it. I did however find silver even cheaper from the Sunshine Mint itself. I ordered a 5 oz. bar, and even paying with PayPal, it was cheaper than JMB check price, and should be here in just a few days versus a month. I'll let you know how this transaction goes when it gets here.

may be in trouble

Folks,

I have decided to break silence on one of the other sites I frequent. Presently they are executing a group buy of 2 oz silver rounds. The details are at the following location:

http://www.bullionstacker.com/viewto...p?f=27&t=23227

I have had transactions there and am satisfied in regards of their transparency and integrity. Silver is at near six year low.

Published for your approval.

Kesephist