Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Silver and Gold prices are dropping. Buying time?

I'll most likely shit myself

I buy anytime I find anything I think is decently priced. Most of mine are pre 65 coins.

T thanks for the update on the industry. Always good to get timely info.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    If I may ask, when you mention you buying in earnest again, are you meaning everything in general, or are you meaning precious metals like silver & gold?

For the Love of Cats

gold and silver for me... I cannot speak of anything other than what I am buying personally. (insider trader issues)

But I do follow a single gemstone... very carefully, called Tanzenite.

My company has nothing to do with the mining... but our forecasters, wish we did! amazing gemstone, extremely small supply!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Yes they are beautiful. My father had a fascination with Tanzanite in the last years of his life and purchased a few mid quality stones, plus many other stones, but they were fron a TV auction site. They were not as they said they were. Even when they said top quality, A-1 appraised, they didn't mention they were appraised by their own company. We ended selling his gem stone collection after he passed away for penny's on the dollar. I'm sure you know what you are doing, but buyer beware!

may be in trouble

Folks... I belong to two silver and gold websites ... which is about all that I can disclose at this time without their permission. I have been an advocator of group buys, those being where the small investors get together and make big purchaser purchases, with the concomitant benefit of lower prices. I've been in several, and led a few as well. I do not see the present price getting very much lower. If there are silver-savvy members here, if you get a group buy together, let me know.

Frankly, this low Ag price is the metals equivalent of raining soup, and I kick myself that I do not have a larger bucket (wallet... mixed metaphors)

Kesephist

I know buying off of ebay is a money losing solution, and larger companies charge commissions, and others are just untrustworthy. Does anyone know what is the best to buy from when you consider everything all together, cost, commissions, trustworthyness? And what are the commissions usually charged with larger companies?

finally pooped
    http://www.pmbull.com/silver-bullion/

usually gives me really good prices over spot, based on the size I am buying.

I'll most likely shit myself

The only company I have ever dealt with is http://www.swissamerica.com/. I haven't bought from them in several years, but they always did me well. I was never disappointed in what I bought.

Do you have a robot?
    I have used the below people and have have very good service. They do have sales in which they lower the commission a couple times a year.
    http://www.jmbullion.com/

I buy gold and silver for two purposes. One it for investment I would like to have about 10% in PMs. The other purpose it for emergency cash and this is in junk silver. Silver and gold is not at a bad price at this time if you are looking at buying, it has stayed at this level for quite a while.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

may be in trouble

And here i am fifty days later, still without sufficient wallet today, but hopefully tomorrow... Ag dipped below $14.80 for the first time since early on in the BHO regime. Six hours ago it was $15.60. Now it bounded back up to about $15.10...