Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Emergency Loadout

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon View Post
    I am new at getting ready for SHTF. What is Shemagh and where do I get quick clot and Celox. Great list! Thanks
    A shemagh is the tablecloth you see middle easterners wearing, (houndstooth pattern) but its Black and Tan, or OD green, etc. quik clot can be found all over the Internet, you'll see varying prices on the different products out there as well.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Shemagh:

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon View Post
    I am new at getting ready for SHTF. What is Shemagh and where do I get quick clot and Celox. Great list! Thanks

Chinook Medical Gear
    is a good source for anticoagulants
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Premium Member
    i was watching a show on one of the outdoor channels, had a guy demonstrating an emergency field dental kit. i have found places to buy the temporary filing, anyone know where to find a dental kit with the tools in a bag sutiable for field and travel etc...?

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by greg48 View Post
    i was watching a show on one of the outdoor channels, had a guy demonstrating an emergency field dental kit. i have found places to buy the temporary filing, anyone know where to find a dental kit with the tools in a bag sutiable for field and travel etc...?
    Chinook Medical has a nice kit
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Quote Originally Posted by greg48 View Post
    anyone know where to find a dental kit with the tools in a bag sutiable for field and travel etc...?

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post

You're doing it all wrong! The whiskey needs to be the convenient "traveler size/homeless dude trench coat pocket version"
    Where's your SAWC (size and weight constraints) discipline? Lol
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

I'll leave a few mags at the house..........I can club someone with the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    I'll leave a few mags at the house..........I can club someone with the bottle.
    Then they'll need a dentist, it's a vicious circle. Lol

Premium Member
    i admire the attention to detail men, i think it is safe to say those that have spent time humping know how to pack, what to pack, what to pack it in. gonna try to get my list and a couple pics up here, i really like to see what others are doing, comparing notes...