View Poll Results: What Is Your Religion?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Catholic

0 0%
  • Baptist

3 17.65%
  • LDS

1 5.88%
  • Orthodox

1 5.88%
  • Lutheran

0 0%
  • Judaism

1 5.88%
  • Buddhist

1 5.88%
  • Atheist

1 5.88%
  • Other- and if so, What?

5 29.41%
  • Non-Practicing Anything

4 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: We now know Age Groups, How about Religion?

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Heck I thought I answered this post a long time ago. I was raised roman catholic, but never believed in it. I guess my title would be atheist even though I hate that title. No where else is a lack of belief a title.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    I, for one, would never have an issue with a persons personal religious beliefs, as I have said many times to my Marines and Soldiers, I dont care who you worship, just as long as you can put rounds on target and ask that person for forgiveness if you feel so inclined. In the house of survival, who you call on in your time of reflection is your own damn business, none of mine. And im sure many here have read my signature line, thats my personal feelings on it.

Um Domeguy... Pineapples.... seriously bro?
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    I, for one, would never have an issue with a persons personal religious beliefs, as I have said many times to my Marines and Soldiers, I dont care who you worship, just as long as you can put rounds on target and ask that person for forgiveness if you feel so inclined. In the house of survival, who you call on in your time of reflection is your own damn business, none of mine. And im sure many here have read my signature line, thats my personal feelings on it.

If a person is worried about religion as to how it pertains to SHTF and survival then they have the cart before the horse. You must do what's needed to keep you group safe and secure. I don't care if one prays or not. If they do they can pray to a rock ; John Deere tractor ; trees ; their weapon. Makes no difference. Just put rounds down range on target as best you can.

I have nothing against peoples beliefs as long as it dose not interfere with the stability of the group.
    Just my 2-cents

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Well, being a rather non-religious person, i actually referred to myself as an atheist for a long time, but really, i am not sure that is exactly the right description.
    Anyway, you would probably not believe how many people have heard how i believe, and told me how full of crap i was, or that i did not have any morals, or know right from wrong, simply because in their mind, all sense of morals and right and wrong came from god. Therefore, without that belief, one was totally unguided.
    After talking for awhile, and clearly seeing that i had a sense for right and wrong, they simply told me that no matter what i may say, i believed, because only through belief could i have that sense of right and wrong.
    This is one reason i usually avoid discussions on religion.
    I actually like stormfeathers signature line. But, as i dont like to steal, you dont see it below my posts.
    I guess all this is to point out that many religious people are quite close minded. It would not, therefore, be a surprise that they would carry this close mindedness into their mag group.
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post

Just trying to get you to think...apparently it worked.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    Just trying to get you to think...apparently it worked.
    Thats a seriously bad visual brother... never gonna look at pineapples on my ham the same ever again...

GunFixr, by all means, feel free to use that signature brother, I didnt make it up, I saw it as a pearl of wisdom in a crazy world that reflects my point of view.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

For the Love of Cats

Never mind pineapples on your ham... whenever I see the whole ones at the grocery store I think " fuck me, that explains Domeguy's Avatar!
    Holy Hoppin' Heyzeus... Ouch!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Stormy, i appreciate the offer, might take you up on it. Actually, i like all of your sig lines.
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.