Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: LadyHK's "Cock-a-Doodle-Condo"

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    um... yeah... so you wax your legs... and your nether's, your kittens... ok. NP, we accept you... with your idio-sychrocities....Rock on Dude! Rock-on... Naked!
    +1 what he said!
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Bacon saver

Nope, I still ain't buyin this one. I think the dude's droppin acid man! Does his wife even know about this shit? I mean I been across the pond a few times, stopped on a lilly pad or two but I ain't never seen the locals waxin chickens. Pressin ducks and stickin them up in the windows. A few headless animals running around but not waxin chickins! That's just perverted..........hell, and I'm Navy.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

A laugh a minute
    I've been in the farm life a long time off and on and I ain't never heard of waxing any animals unless you were talking about killing them, like waxing as being the slang term for killing. But I ain't gonna call anyone crazy cause it comes back at you and I am crazy enough as it is
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

For the Love of Cats

Bump to this awesome thread...
    Got any updates?

LH, here's something you gotta try!

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Bacon saver

OH yeah you know that's been discussed as well as little hat's so they don't get frost bite.........sure encourage the woman, who needs "friends" when I got you?

After reading back on the thread........(RIP Brother)...........we slaughtered, uh "processed" about 40+ of our other birds that were being raised over at LadyHK's sister's place. We borrowed a friends "little wagon" that had a rig on it that had like 8 cones you could load with chickens on a rotating wheel. A hot bath for scalding complete with dunker to to do multiple chickens and then it had a washmachine type tub with rubber fingers in it with water jets that you threw the chickens in and put it on spin cycle. It made short work out of de-feathering them birds in just a few minutes. After that all you had to do was gut and prep to your liking.

Now that was a bitching "little wagon" I'll have to see if we have any pictures of this thing. But four of us did these birds, "bagged, tagged and freezer bound" in less than 3 hours, including clean up. If you're into doing meat chickens, this is the way to go. I'll have to get more intell.

The coop is running stellar by the way, thank you for asking. However I do have a leak I have been chasing on the south wall, it always gets hit with the rain there and it always manages to leak down inside the wall. It's coming from the windows somewhere. I just can't find it and it doesn't do it all the time.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Originally called Whizbang chicken plucker. It's been out for a few years now and many people have made their own home made ones. Lots of you tube videos on DIY pluckers.
    Last edited by eagle326; 02-16-2017 at 06:44 PM.

Where's the epi?

OMG!! This is sooooooooo funny!! Love it. Wonder how it poops?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Bump to this awesome thread...
    Got any updates?

LH, here's something you gotta try!

I apologize for nothing...