Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Look what the..

Bacon saver

Well I'm watching the Ice Team Speedway Racing World Championships (I love speedway racing and motocross) and she.........well I'll tell her to get busy she has some answering to do. I finally got a break so I can "work" on the coop the last two days. Between the 500gl diesel tank leak (at the bottom), appts. doggie fence going down, property maint. rain.....the other property......and the list goes on. I should be able to put some windows in as soon as the hardware arrives. I'm using the old wooden windows from our house but ordered some telescoping push bars for them. Can't find them anywhere around here. Actually they're coming from Alberta Eh?

By the way the Russians are cleaning house in Ice Speedway. Alot of old riders still kicking ass out there. Nothing like Ice, spikes, one foot peg and no brakes. Oh did I mention two laps?
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    And this colony is our poster child along with River Rat ; Izzy ; Back Packer and our very own lovely Lady hk.
    Awe, how sweet...
    I apologize for nothing...

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    hey bwrr... where's LH? she is conspicuous by her absence lately... and missed!
    You miss me? Maybe I can come back if you will be nicer to cats......hmmmmmmmm
    Been spending time online doing research on various things, doing some family tree stuff, and of course I have to get in some candy crush time. Just being sidetracked.

I miss you guys too. Wish we all lived closer together so we could hang out.

For the Love of Cats

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    You miss me? Maybe I can come back if you will be nicer to cats......hmmmmmmmm...
    Sorry LH. Maybe if we had the kind of kitties that you guys have down there, but up here the situation is a lot more dire:

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    ...I miss you guys too. Wish we all lived closer together so we could hang out.
    the good and the bad about the internet... make good friends , whom you may never actually meet!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    ...Cat dragged in. Sorry for the absence, but Life conspired to get in the way. As this is our busy season I have been working long hours and am just plain tired. And I'm having arthritis issues. Getting old ain't for sissies!

However, I'm back for the duration.
    Miss ya Grumps!

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Sorry LH. Maybe if we had the kind of kitties that you guys have down there, but up here the situation is a lot more dire:

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/1234qwer4/media/sniperkitty.jpg.html][/

the good and the bad about the internet... make good friends , whom you may never actually meet!

How cute! That looks just like my kitty when she was a baby! I wish our cats were more like yours up there....solve a lot of problems ok then.

For the Love of Cats

meoyum!

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.