Thread: Thoughts

CC Gray Panther

Thoughts

Goals in my world are thoughts written on paper or in one's mind. They aren't set in concrete . They are fluid like water and their ebb and flow will change accordingly to the way in which everyday of your life opens up. To set goals to be achieved in concrete or non flexibility only leaves one open to failure in the long run. For you're guided by rigid standards and rules. Paper can be discarded or re-written. The mind can change it's direction. One must be as the wind and able to change direction as needed to achieve moving forward. Or as the water's tide ; Incoming to new ways to get to where you desire ; Or the out going tide to change course so that you may yet still endeavor to get to a point that you say to yourself I've gotten the majority of that which I sought for the moment and now I'll lay course to see if I may achieve even more. 99.9% of humans never achieve 100% of their goals and believe themselves failures. If only they understood that what simple things that brought them happiness was when they were at 100% . Not when they chased goals set forth by mankind or others.

Eagle

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Well said, I like to set my own goals, everyone else can kiss it between the cheeks. I make my own destiny, success or fail.. its all on my shoulders. If I let someone else down, so be it.. I dont live my life for them anyway. Myself and my family is what is important.

Remember, friends help you move. True friends help you move bodies.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"