Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get your ears open, we have another date coming (my tin foil hat's on)

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Rat, put me in the loop on what freqs you gonna try. If I can get something up, I'll try and get in to.
    I'm hitting the Yellow pages and "letting my fingers do the walking" I'm going to roll that dial and listen to anything I can pick up. If it's just two old men bullshitting then I'm rolling on. BUT if what they are talking about isn't making any sense it will cause my ears to perk up and hold for awhile. It's like scanning the ocean for something, it's there you just have to know how to look for it. Quit trying to look for what's supposed to be there, look for what's NOT supposed to be there.

If you listen to someone's conversation the same rules will apply. As I said before it doesn't just have to be HF they can be on UHF and VHF as well. There's a training camp in your side of the state, there's one up in Dover near Ft. Campbell. Hell maybe I should just get out my spotting scope and do a recon and see if they are sporting any antennas? Sounds like a road trip to me, no laws broken here, just out for a hike.

By the way did any of ya'll catch the Brett on Fox news last night? He had 3 of the WARRIORS that were in the fire fight at Bengazi. If you didn't you better watch it.......if you can sit through it. I watched about 15 maybe 20 minutes was all I could handle. Words cannot express what I was feeling or how I feel right now. But if a shit load of people do not go down for this then.............you figure it out.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by helomech View Post
    I am not worried at all about the missing planes. I don't believe there is any way they could get them into the U.S. We fly offshore for a living, and if our transponder stops working or does not give them proper information they will have F-15's on us quick. A unregistered jet would have no chance.
    So, they just stream in with a regular flight, squawking the same code. If the radar breaks out two different targets with the same code, it will be interpreted as a mechanical or software error. At distance, they could just turn off the transponder and the radar wouldn't detect a primary target at all.

I'll most likely shit myself

Rat, I was referring to your attempts with EB. If I can get something up, I plan to just scan for activity.

I recorded the fox show last night. I didnt want to watch that then try to get some sleep. Just the teasers tghey showed earlier pissed me off.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel MD View Post
    So, they just stream in with a regular flight, squawking the same code. If the radar breaks out two different targets with the same code, it will be interpreted as a mechanical or software error. At distance, they could just turn off the transponder and the radar wouldn't detect a primary target at all.
    Personally I think if they used a platform of this type it wouldn't be during this time frame, given the threat level at this time (9/11). Also the approach path is another story, finding the least path of resistance as in which border country has the worst record for flight security control. I'm sure they also have recruited some geek weenies that are smart enough to manipulate some IFF gear. I'll shut up because I could run a full blown scenario that could get me booted off the site here. But it's not rocket science. I'll leave it at that.........but I do know that through certain resources that all bases and LEO's are on a elevated threat level......for once here. But My bet is our brothers and sisters overseas are ass out again somewhere fuck you very much.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel MD View Post
    No that would not work. We fly in all the time, and they are the ones to tell us that our transponders are not working. They would know it was two aircraft, and if the transponder turned off they would be all over that flight. Our radar systems can tell the difference.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Rat, I was referring to your attempts with EB. If I can get something up, I plan to just scan for activity.

I recorded the fox show last night. I didnt want to watch that then try to get some sleep. Just the teasers tghey showed earlier pissed me off.
    I gotta get EB to coordinate with me first and on that note IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO WANTS TO DO A COMM CHECK WITH ME WHILE WE ARE AT IT?????????? NOW WOULD GOOD TIME AFTER ALL THIS DAMN BS WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT "SETTING UP THE NET" as Ross Perot said "I'm all ears"

PM me and we'll be good on OPSEC. Thanx

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Damn... I still need to get a mic, or you need to learn CW... One of the two! HA HA!

I know bro, Im slow...

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    Damn... I still need to get a mic, or you need to learn CW... One of the two! HA HA!

I know bro, Im slow...

EB
    "You're killing me Smalls" you want me to learn a whole new language and all you have to do is buy a cheap ass mike. Give me your address and the type radio you have and I'll find one and it send it to you ......geez. I know I'm a procrastinator, hell I thought I was the King.

Though this thread has gone stale it contains some good info. I would however say that we all should be concerned AT ALL TIMES about what those a-holes are up to. IMHO, they will probably not try to hit us with airliners again and they will probably not be looking to do it on a Sept. 11.

Think of all the possible scenarios that could destroy major buildings in this country. I know those A-Holes are not dumb but I will not post any of my ideas of possible ways to hit us just for OP SEC. Be vigilant at all times for what seems out of place!

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    "You're killing me Smalls" you want me to learn a whole new language and all you have to do is buy a cheap ass mike. Give me your address and the type radio you have and I'll find one and it send it to you ......geez. I know I'm a procrastinator, hell I thought I was the King.
    I thought keysmashing was gone forever.