Thread: 35% Food grade hydrogen peroxide

Where's the epi?

35% Food grade hydrogen peroxide

A friend of mine has started using food grade hydrogen peroxide and had found it to be amazing. She is drinking it and says she feels amazing, her chickens were having problems regrowing their feathers after molting so she added it to their water and their feathers started coming in beautifully, she added it to the water in her garden and her plants were huge. So I started doing some research, there is a lot out there. The stuff is unbelievable. I found a site that is very comprehensive and thought I would share. I ordered some the other day an am awaiting delivery. Can't wait. The article is long but well worth the read.

http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxid...hAboutFGHP.pdf
    I apologize for nothing...

For the Love of Cats

awesome post LH. I have a friend who was struggling after chemo, and being a granola head, she came upon this and started taking it. the change in her has been unprecedentedly astounding. I was leary when she first mentioned it, but seeing is believing! you can also buy stronger concentrates that store better, and dilute to suit.

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Where's the epi?

From what I have been reading the stronger % is only for professional use and pretty dangerous. You still have to dilute the 35% anyway down to 3% before using for internal or external use. I am amazed that it can be used for everything from gingivitis, cancer, emphysema, acne, viruses, bacterial infections and even anthrax. It also helps with pain. I had no idea. It is also great for animals - used on cows udders it softens them and heals cracks avoiding infections, adding to water it adds more fat to their milk for colostrum or something like and used for chickens in gardens as a natural insecticide.
    Glad to know that you actually know someone who uses it with good results. I have emphysema and want to see if it will help with my lungs. If it progresses to the point of needing O2 they do it IV with great results. I am totally excited to start using it. I found a site that sells it for about $60 a gallon and considering ya use only drops at a time in distilled water (or from a rain barrel for animals) it should go along way.
    I apologize for nothing...

Great post OP.... This is not something I would have thought about. One more file to add to the research bin. If only there were more hours in the day