Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fog/Dew harvesting

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Sniper-T, the method I am using is being used in a desert Colorado. Snow and rain is an easy collection process.

What I am attempting is collecting the moisture in the air. As the air blows through a fine mesh PE Plastic it will the condensate on the mesh. Since the mesh has near 0 moisture absorption the moisture will be pulled into a container via gravity.

This is being done in Africa effectively a 27 foot tall Warka water tower collect 10-20 liters of water per square meter of material used in a 24 hour period.

My desire is to create such a device but where it can be portable. The issues I am having is the proper placement of this device and the temperature that needs to be achieved for condensation to occur.

MAJOR NECRO THREAD ALERT----

But I could not help but laugh at this. You are essentially a moisture farmer. Be wary or anyone trying to sell you droids. It didn't turn out too well for Lars and Beru...

-------------------------------------------------

Patriotism is a pernicious, psychopathic form of idiocy. – George Bernard Shaw

To me, it seems a dreadful indignity to have a soul controlled by geography. – George Santayana

I have still yet to grow a brain
    http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innova...950399/?no-ist

http://www.designboom.com/design/arc...er-02-15-2014/

It makes sense, and some one stopped buy to sell me drones..but no droids as of yet.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.