Thread: Only cops should have guns..

plenty of extra room "down his pants"

Only cops should have guns..

Enjoy...
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

For the Love of Cats

I think that is the Canadian Lib-tard theme song!!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Considering last Thursday I had 30 cop guns pointed at me.... I don't think even the cops should have guns

For the Love of Cats

care to expand?

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Wouldnt mind hearing the short version...
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

For the Love of Cats

^yep

Only cops should have guns..

Ok. There is no short version. I got a call from home on Thursday saying two strange punk looking guys came to the house asking my son if his parents were home. He said no, that his step mom would be home shortly (he's 19 btw). They said 'we're cops, we'll be back'. And they left in their straight black car and left. This was around 5:30 pm. So my wife calls me and is noticibly nervous about how sketchy everything sounded. My boy described these two guys as mid 20s, one dressed all in black, the other in a bright orange hoody with a white zipper.

I ask my boss if I can go home and see what it was all about. No problem. I head home, a little confused over the sketchiness of the situation. There's been a few home invasions as of late.

I get home a sit and wait. I call the non emergency line to get some sort of confirmation that police are interested in our house. They tell me that they don't have anything for my addy. I call the district sergeant and explain my concerns, again they have no clue and state it was odd.

Around 830 a black car pulls up and these two guys get out and walk up to my house. My boy gave a perfect description. I stand in the front window (I don't have a front door) tell them to wait at the fence. I stick my head out the side door and ask them how I can help them. The one guy asks me to come to the gate. Nope, I ask who they are, they say 'were cops'. I ask for ID and they look at each other smirking and flash a tiny bit of tin over the gate, not enough for a positive ID, and again with no names. He tells me to come outside to the gate again. He says he wants to show me some pictures. I'm thinking classic 'separate me from my safe place' so I deny his request, politely and tell him 'I have a few more questions for him.'

He looks at me in disgust, throws a hand in the air as if to brush me off and says 'I'm done with you' they retreat hastily, not running but a very brisk walk to their car. I call them to stop but they keep going. Jump in their car and take off. I run out to the front street to get a plate number. I got the first 3 letters but that's it. I run to the back and jump in my car, my boy comes with me to take pictures and hold my phone so I can call this in.

I doesn't take long and I pull up behind them. I take a pic of their plate and they take off. Now I want face shots. I follow them, at a safe distance and speed, obeying all traffic regulations. They are obviously trying to lose me. I call in to police services again and explain the situation. This has been about a 15 minute tailing by now. The lady tells me that there is no call directed towards me, my wife, or our house, but that the car that I am following is a police vehicle. Just then another police vehicle pulls up behind me. I ask if she can radio everyone to stop so we can talk about what they need. She says that she'll try to get to the bottom of it, but advises me to just go home. I confirm what she said and then told her that I was pulling in to the Walmart to turn around and go home. Just then the cherries behind me go on. I tell her this and she tells me to pull over, not to become irate, and just relax. I've been in this rodeo before in my youth so I know how to handle myself.

As my boy hangs up with her he says, 'ummm dad, they have their guns out!'

I turn and look. I'm surrounded by 8 cop cars and trucks. Each with2-3 cops, and a canine unit. We go through the routine and I end up in a holding cell. My boy is thrown in a different one.

They strip me down to my boxers and leave me in the cell. A cop comes in after an hour and tells me that they are charging me with dangerous driving, wreckless driving, intimidation, and obstruction of justice. 'Fine' I say, 'book me, print me, take your pics, catalogue your tats and scars, and release me'

They tried some bait tactics but this old dog don't bite. I just kept saying charge me, print me, take yer pics and release me. They left me in the cell for another 2 hours. They come back in later and tell me that they aren't charging me with obstruction or intimidation (they told me that prosecutors may charge me at a later date for those) but they were gonna book me on the dangerous driving and wreckless driving. 'Fine' I say, 'book me, print me, take my pics and release me.'

They tell me it will be another hour and a half, but after they will drive me back to my car. I ask about my boy, they said they released him to my wife.

2 more hours pass. My cell door opens up. They have all my stuff. They throw it on the floor and kick it over to me, 'you're free to go, we aren't charging you, but prosecutors may charge you at a later date.'

I get dressed they point me to the front door and said 'go'. I asked about a ride, they said no. I asked if I could use the phone to call for one. They said no. 'Main Street is a block that way,' they say,'you'll find a pay phone there.'

Fuck 'em. I leave out the front door. As I am crossing the lane I see the two original pricks crossing the back lane trying to stare me down. I get out of view and run like fuck. Jumping fences, weaving in and out of yards until I get to Main Street. I duck into a pizza place and ask to use the phone. Call for a ride. I press myself up against the wall and see those cops drive around and around looking for me.

Anyways, I get home. My wife tells me after I left, about an hour later (I hd already been picked up by this time) the two cops came back. My wife stood in the window telling them no. They started waving their badges and flashing their guns. She mouthed the words 'I'm calling 9-1-1' and did. The lady on the phone have her major attitude, ' they have badges just let them in'. But I taught this meek little filipina well, 'I mean no disrespect lady, but I took my nephew to the dollar store last week and bought him a badge too....HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO SKETCHY PRICKS IN MY FRONT YARD AND COPS WHEN THEY ARE ACTING THE SAME?!?!?'

The cops ended up leaving I guess when the 9-1-1 broad called off the dogs.

And that, my colonist friends, is why I am sour!
    Last edited by Caveman Survival; 10-24-2014 at 05:48 AM.

They also threatened to charge my boy with the same charges as me, even the dangerous and wreckless driving charges even though he was a passenger.

Now to be fair to those pricks... I did find out through a friend of a friend who Is a member of winnipeg's biggest gang, the Winnipeg police force, why they came to the house in the first place. It's a murder investigation. They are eliminating people who have purchased a certain duvet cover from Costco in the past year. And again, to be fair... The guns and detention can also be 'justified' due to me following them. BUT..... It would never have gotten to that point if they didn't act so fucking sketchy and dirty in the first place.... And what really pisses me off is the fact they came back to the house and tried to scare my wife into compliance with gun flashing, and then had the nerve to try to charge me with straight lies of the dangerous and wreckless driving by saying I was speeding at high rates of speed, and blowing stop signs and lights to chase them.

I really think the only thing that saved my ass from charges was my numerous, calm calls to the police services line and the staff Sargent showing my concern over the situation. I had proof that their version did not jive.

I have to say that I am VERY proud of my wife and son over how they stood their ground, respectfully, and gave the gang no edge to manipulate, all while not allowing the cops the opportunity to intimidate them into some sort of corner that could have made things worse.

A quick side note to the story.... A week and a half ago I was taking a nap on the bed, one of my cats was on the bed too. Funny enough I was laying on top of this same duvet cover purchased from Costco. While I was sleeping my cat threw up his cat food on the bed. When I woke up the spread was beyond fixing and was stained. I showed it to my wife and she wanted to throw it out. I told her just to wash it and put it in the linen closet and I will put it in the car for extra winter protection in my car kit. If I would have thrown that cover out, I wouldn't have been able to produce it to the cops to eliminate myself as a suspect.... And you can bet they would have tried digging further to see how they might be able to attach me to this crime.