Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Only cops should have guns..

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    wow. Canadian police suck ass. just my opinion. murder investigation? really? over a blanket bought at Costco? sitting in jail for that long in your boxers, why? shit like that happened here and i would have had someone's job. period... don't you have rights up there? these are just the questions that come too mind. why wouldn't they just come to the door, introduce themselves and go from there? sketchy is not good. can't say i blame you for your handling of it.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

@robsdak I didn't call them a gang for nothing. Lodging complaints does nothing with this bunch... In fact it only gets your ass harassed further. It's straight gestapo tactics in this great city.

For the Love of Cats

wow! just wow!

how about a letter to the editor? talk to a lawyer...
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

@sniper-t I'm holding back on the lawyer until I see if any charges are going to be laid against me. I would go forward with something if I honestly thought some good would come out of it.... But c'mon... We've seen how this crooked bunch handles internal investigations. In the end I'll still be the one paying for it

For the Love of Cats

Yep... I pissed off a Cop in Selkirk a long time ago... From that day on I got pulled over every single day for the rest of the summer, until I moved.

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

^ this. I lodged a complaint against the police back in 1994. A few days later I was pulled over by 4 cop cars and was shit kicked by 6 cops during a traffic stop. They told me that I fit the description of someone who robbed and stole a taxi in the area minutes before... Which was funny because unless the robber was wearing a domino's pizza uniform and driving an Oldsmobile (I had just gotten off work at 330 am and was in my way home after working an 17 hour shift) I'm pretty sure the reasons given didn't fit the real reason. In the end they didn't give me a ticket or anything, but kindly assured me, 'we'll see you soon, because we now know where you live.'

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    man, i am sorry that it has to be this way up there. all i can say, is 'if' shit like that went on here too me, heads would roll, badges would disappear, LOTS of job openings, some hurt ego's and feelings (family's know each other), civil and criminal charges would be filed. if somebody didn't get their ass whipped.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    You poor bastards need to get THE HELL OUT of Canada!! Seriously. There are some areas like that in the US, but for the most part... the Constitution provides you some protection, IF you know your rights.. and exercise them.

If I ever get picked up for anything, the only words out of my mouth will be "lawyer".

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Holy shit. . . thats downright scary Caveman. Shit like that would make me want to go medieval on their asses.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

For the Love of Cats

yeah.... good luck with that one Stormy! I went ape-shit on a cop once who accosted me without announcing himself. I will not even mention the world of hurt I went through via co-workers/colleagues!!! But I will say, I still bear some scars!