Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: SHTFReady chess tourney

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Totally just screwed up a checkmate.... GRRRR!!!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

finally pooped
    Thank you to everyone that continues to play when they can. I enjoy and learn from every game on there. I have picked up a few games with non-members just to keep myself occupied during down time but will gladly accept any and all challenges under any circumstances.

Backpacker, I don't think i have truly beaten you on a game yet through honest checkmate because of how tedious the endgame gets, though we have had a few good stalemates!

VodinS, you consistently kick my ass but I learn from every mistake and still love every game.

Stormfeather, You got me on the last one and I really feel challenged each time I play you and you never get caught in the same bit twice.

Once again if anyone would like to add me to their friends list on there my name is the same as it is on here and I thank you for giving me something to enjoy each day when I get a chance.

The hot sexy one

I like the 3 day feature, although sometimes I make a mistake because I forget my play and move too fast...Then remember after I move..

I'll most likely shit myself

I seem to make wrong moves on a regular basis. GA e Stormy my queen last move. Got zip in return other than Terri let position.